XIV

"HEY, MAT" zach greeted mathilda, who was sitting on a couch with a cup of beer on her hand. everyone can tell that she was not enjoying the party, judging by the look on her face.

she was only doing it for jeff.

mathilda looked up, seeing zach with a smile on his face. he plopped himself down to the seat next to her, "enjoying the party so far?" he asked her.

"no, not really" she mumbled before taking a sip of her beer. all she wanted to do now is to go home, and sleep.

"hey zach, do you know where jeff is?" she asked zach.

"yeah, he's at the front yard, why?" he replied.

"nothing, i just want to bid him goodbye because i really need to go home right now. this party is making me sick" she answered while standing up.

she made her way to the front yard and found jeff talking to his friend with a red cup full of coca cola on his hand. "hey jeff, i'm going to get home now" she said to him.

"WAIT, WHY?" he exclaimed while approaching his best friend.

"just because, i'm just really tired and i need some sleep... this party is not really my thing anyway" she said with a smile, faking her own facial expression.

"wait, i'm going for a beer run anyway... i will take you home" he said.

"i can take her home too! i mean, if you don't mind" zach suggested out of nowhere.

"no! i'm really fine! you guys should stay and enjoy the party! i can just walk home from here, i need to clear my mind anyway"  she said with a laugh, looking at them two. it really made her happy to know that somebody really cared for her.

"okay then, take care of yourself! call me if you need anything.. remember to do the karate move that i've been teaching you if some psycho came to you!" he said to mathilda while taking mathilda into a hug.

"okay, DAD! i will! don't get too drunk, or else! i will kill you jeff atkins! i love you, see you on monday!" she exclaimed to him, pecking his cheek after she said that.

mathilda waved both jeff and zach goodbye and with that she left.

but not before jeff screamed his love to his best friend out loud. "LOVE YOU MATHILDA"

private message between jeff💩 and matty👑

jeff💩
be careful mat

matty👑
ok

jeff💩
i miss you already

matty👑
wth
you just saw me 3 minutes ago

jeff💩
😘😘😘😘

matty👑
lol

jeff💩
what are you doing right now?

matty👑
walking

jeff💩
cool
i'm hanging out
with zach now

matty👑
i didn't ask you

jeff💩
ouch

matty👑
hey btw
my parents and i are going
to rosie's to have a nice "family" dinner

jeff💩
that's great!

matty👑
and i want you to come
and join us
please :(

jeff💩
but this is a family dinner
????
it's time for you to spend your
time with you family

matty👑
no thanks
they will probably talk about
their job anyway
BESIDES
YOU ARE MY FAMILY

jeff💩
you're going to make me
cry now 😞😞
OKAY THEN SISTA
when?

matty👑
next saturday

jeff💩
OKAY
SATURDAY IT IS

matty👑
thank you

jeff💩
anything for my
BESTIEEEE
btw
i gotta go
beer run

matty👑
okay
be careful jeff

jeff💩
i will
see you on monday

matty👑
see you

jeff💩
i love you
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO
MUUUUUUUUCCCHH
❤️💓💜💗💝💕💘

matty👑
love you too atkins

I SWEAR I'M GOIG TO KILL JEFF NEXT CHAPTER. i think. meanwhile, enjoy this crappy chapter hehe.

 meanwhile, enjoy this crappy chapter hehe