Chapter 56- What To Do?

Start from the beginning

Show it to yourself, Y/N.

You try to encourage yourself and thankfully it works.

You look up and you see ChaeRin standing a few meters away from you, waiting for Jimin as well.

What the...?

Aaah, this girl, seriously! She grasps every chance that becomes visible to her... Tsk...

Just... Just let him be...

You think feeling annoyed towards ChaeRin for having Jimin go through all this, but yourself too, as this journey hasn't been easy for you either.

"Hyuuuuung, hurry up!" you hear Jungkook yell from the front door to Jimin inside.

Aah, thank goodness Jungkook is here as well... The tension will be less with him here as well...

You think, realizing that if Jungkook was not here then you, Jimin and ChaeRin would have to go to the center together... Meaning ten minutes of absolute tension and suffocation.

"I'm ready!" Jimin as he exits and he freezes once he sees ChaeRin waiting for him with a smile.

His eyes scan the street looking for you, hoping he won't have to walk all the way to the Center with ChaeRin and Jungkook alone.

Relief washes over him once he sees you and he purses his lips trying to hold a smile back.

"Finally, what took you so long?"Jungkook asks, irritation visible in his voice.

"I couldn't find my coat," Jimin says stuffing his hands in the black coat he's wearing.

Now, ChaeRin finds herself secretly smiling as Jimin realizes that ChaeRin probably hid his coat somewhere so he'll have to go and ask her for its location.

"Is that my coat?" Jungkook asks once he has locked the door and given a more careful look to Jimin noticing that the coat he's wearing is actually his.

"I told you I couldn't find my coat, so I burrowed yours," Jimin smiles at his dongseaeng and walks down the stars making his way to you.

"Hyuuung," Jungkook whines, "You know I don't like it when you take my clothes without asking!!"

"Sorry, Jungkook-ah, won't do it again, now come on let's go," Jimin says he motions his head to start walking.

You smile, not really recalling any other time you've been with Jimin at your presence and not having fought one bit, but actually enjoying each other's company, no matter the awkwardness that takes place from time to time but it is bound to go away at some point.

It definitely won't be there forever.

Now, the four of you have formed a line, you between Jimin and ChaeRin And Jungkook next to his Hyung. However no one dares to talk.

Jimin doesn't really want to start a conversation knowing that ChaeRin will definitely jump in and say anything that could do who-knows-what to him.

Jungkook is aware of the situation that is going on and he feels that tension, he also doesn't know if anyone wants to talk so he chooses the safe road and remains silent.

You can also feel the tension created by Chae-Rin's presence and you cannot be more annoyed by it. You would definitely rather waking only with Jungkook and Jimin and receiving some teasing  from the maknae, than walking with the two and ChaeRin next to you.

You don't have anything personal against the girl, she hasn't done anything bad directly to you therefore you don't have any personal reasons to dislike or hate her, however she is clearly doing unwanted things to Jimin who happens to have dragged you into the story with Chae-Rin. And now that both you and him are trying to be friendlier you can't just hate him and then hate Chae-Rin as well for being the reason you're dragged into this mess. Nonetheless, all this causes to have negative feelings for her as well as a bad image of her in your mind, whereas, Jimin is making the effort to come closer to you and he's no longer giving you reasons to think bad of him.