The man in gold...

People said (at least to me) that in order to remove some of your nightmares, you have to face the cause of it or spread it for outside help. I guess you can blame him for my lack of activity here.

 In this case, my nightmares consisted of the man in gold, a humanoid creature that keeps "visiting" me in it, like Freddy Krueger in robes. He keeps asking me to draw the "true yellow sign". I never drew the sign and never will since I think that something bad might happen if I did as he ordered.

   Since I keep disobeying him, he keeps filling my head with nightmares. Killing my loved ones in front of me, putting me in a torture device called the rack and using....Anyway, even though they were nightmares, every time I wake up, I can still feel the pain in my wrists and ankles as if...

 I went to get professional help and they said its probably the way I'm sleeping but I doubt it. Since I don't know where else to go, to the internet! I looked up the "man in gold" and the picture above showed up. A being called Hastur, able to influenced most minds to draw the yellow sign(sound familiar?). What I don't understand is Hastur is a fictional character and yet I keep getting nightmares from the man in yellow and the symbol...

 What I don't understand is Hastur is a fictional character and yet I keep getting nightmares from the man in yellow and the symbol

It's not the same as the one in my nightmares. That's what scares me...maybe I'm going insane again. I just hope I can find a way to get rid of him. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to writing soon, alongside college work. I hoped you enjoyed reading this, I'll survive later on.