Break up's

MADDIE POV

I woke up and i got out of bed i rolled out of my bed and i went down stairs leaving jacob in my bed sleeping. I looked on the counter in my kitchen and saw a phone. I need to get ready for the comp at 10:00am so i needed to look at the time. I picked the phone up knowing its jacob's i look at the time and notice a text from Ashlee,                                                                                                       Ashlee <3 : hey jacob, meet up tonight. i rly wanna see you ;) 

I wonder who Ashlee is. I did mean to put i opened his phone look while the messages pop up      jacob: Ashleeee i wanna see you, Maddie is sooo over rated.                                                                   Ashlee: Have you ask Maddie out babe?                                                                                                                     Jacob: yeah that bitched believed me! gtg ttyl xoxox        

I ran out of my house just crying, i didn't know where i was running until i bumped into a tall brown hair guy with blue eye and he was so hot.  (pic at the top x) he looked my age but he's really cute but he seems like a f***boi  "hey, are you okay?" he said "kinda, I don't know!" i say. He looked like he really cared. "Look come over here" and he lead me to the park by us and he wiped my tears. "oh i'm jake and you are?" he said "maddie" i say "your beautiful" he said "i meant your name uh and  you" he looked away blushing and i giggle a little "i gotta go, bye jake " getting up to leave. As i start walking jake yells "Maddie, can i have your number?" so i gave him my number. I started walking home and i open the door to see jacob, he run's up to me and kisses me and i push him off. "LEAVE ME ALONE JACOB" I yelled "why would you do this. Who's Ashlee?" he sat down guilty "were done" i say as he leaves my house, Before he leaves he turned around and says "i love you maddie, i always will. No matter what." and he walks. About i walk to meet jake at the park. I was walking across the road and then I hear a bang and the next thing i saw was black. 

A/N SHORT, LONG ONE TOMORROW XOXOXOXO 395 words. xoxoxox byeeeeee