Part 3 || Frist day

Jen POV
I am so sad I can't believe I'm leaving behind my boyfriend, Jordan 😫 just thinking about him made me wanna text him
Jen 💖: hey boo
Jordan 😘: hey babe, you in Virginia yet? 😚
Jen 💖: yea, we just landed 💗
Jordan 😘: okay see you soon baby girl 💓
Jen 💖: can't wait 🐷💖
(End convo)
I can't wait for Jordan to come. He is coming with George, Andrew and Charlie and they will be staying with us at Maddie's house because Maddie's parents are super rich and they have the biggest house and we our houses is in a row but Maddie's house I beside someone else same as Lucy but yea I can't wait.
Maddie's POV
We roll up to the house buying cookies on the way home. Woah this house is amazing. I run up to the best room and yell "this is my room." About an 10 minutes later my mum yells at me and Jordan "Guys go over to the family next door and give them the cookies and invite them for dinner" my mum says. We went over and knocked on the door and the door opens to a pretty girl. "Hi, I'm Maddie Smith and this is my brother Jordan Smith, we are twins. We are new here and we live next door and we got you cookies." I say proudly "awe how kind. I'm Coraline. Well welcome to the street and the town." She says happily "well our mum invited you to dinner" I say "Oh Kay, we will be there at...?" She says "7" I say "oh okay thanks" she says "well we need to go so see yah later" I say "bye" she says. We go back home and I set up my room and it looks well, so good. (Pic at the top)
Jen POV
Woah my room is really nice. I can't believe it turned out this good. My mum yells on me to help her so I go down to help her. Oh my this house is actually goals af but I do miss home but I need to get use to this. I can't wait to start a new life and  are friends (Jens house)

Natalie POV I came into our new house and ran up to the best room and I am happy with my new room it is just like my old room with the same paint cause my dad new I like my room back at London

Natalie POV
I came into our new house and ran up to the best room and I am happy with my new room it is just like my old room with the same paint cause my dad new I like my room back at London. I look at IPhone 7 in jet black, fun fact: me and the girls have the same phones but all in different colors as Maddie has rose gold, Jen has gold, Lucy has sliver, Loren has black and I have jet black but anyway I got a message
Group chat: squaddd 💖
Maddie 💖: aye boo's, we meeting up to look at each other's room/house.
Jen😝: in like a hour 🍪
Lucy😋: yea. I'm almost done 💗
Loren💩: yea I need to do like 2 more things
Natalie ✌🏼️: ok meet at Maddie's
Maddie 💖: yup, see you at 4.
(End convo)
I put on Netflix and watch Pretty Little liars until it is time to meet the girls. (Natalie's house)

Lucy POV Okay I think I'm done and it is 3:30pm oh woah I finished quickly

Lucy POV
Okay I think I'm done and it is 3:30pm oh woah I finished quickly. I can't wait to meet up with the girls and to show them the house. I get the keys ready as all the girls have keys to each other's house with the persons name at the top just in case something happens and we need to go to one of us houses.  Cause it is 3.40 for 20 minuets I watch house on Netflix. (Lucy's humble home)

Loren's POVMy room turned out better than I thought and I got done 5 minuets before I had to go to meet the girls so I grab the keys and yell "Mum, I am away to meet the girls and look at there houses, Love you" "ok, bye honey see you later, Love ...

Loren's POV
My room turned out better than I thought and I got done 5 minuets before I had to go to meet the girls so I grab the keys and yell "Mum, I am away to meet the girls and look at there houses, Love you" "ok, bye honey see you later, Love you to" (Loren's house)

Loren's POVMy room turned out better than I thought and I got done 5 minuets before I had to go to meet the girls so I grab the keys and yell "Mum, I am away to meet the girls and look at there houses, Love you" "ok, bye honey see you later, Love ...

Maddie's POV
I leave to meet the girls staying in the same clothes as I was on plane I grab all the keys and my fluffy pink key Cain and meet them outside and hug them all. We go into my room and they all said it was goals af, awe they are so nice I'm happy they are my friends and that we never get into fights and I love them. We go to everyone's house and they are all goals and we all have pools but I have a spa and a bathtub outside. Oh gawd it is 4 and dinner is in 3 hour so I need to go and get ready but then Jacob texts me.
Jacob ☺️: cutieeee 💖 FaceTime?
Maddie 💗: um no 😒
Jacob ☺️: are you mad at me 😢😔
Maddie 💗: Nah, I was kidding 💖
Jacob ☺️: so we can FaceTime and I can see you cute face 💖😆
Maddie 💗: yup 😝
*jacob ☺️ would like to FaceTime*
After 1 hour I say bye to Jacob and go and get ready.

A/N oh my long chapter 848 words. Hope you guys like 💖