Part 2 || Where moving!?

Maddie's POV
I said goodbye to Jen and then heard my Mum and Dad yell on me. I walked down the stairs to see them at the dining room table looking worried. "Yea? What wrong?" I say "look honey it's not that simple to say but you see me and your father got a new job with a really good pay" My Mum says "Um, ok that's great" I say "but there is a down side" my dad says looking at my mum "we are moving to Virginia in the USA" My Mum says "WHAT?! What about my friends!" I say "they will be coming with us" My Dad says proudly "Have you told Jordan" I ask "yea, we did that before he left" they both say. "Okay, I guess" I say "well start packing honey, we move tomorrow" they say. I head upstairs and start to pack and then my phone goes off. It was a DM from Jacob on twitter.
Jacob: hey cutie ❤️ can I have your number so we can ft
Maddie: sure, it's (123) ******* 😊
Jacob: okay thanks cutie ❤️
(End convo on twitter)
(Text convo)
Jacob: hey is this Maddie
Maddie: hey Jacob 👋
Jacob: Can we Ft cutie 😘
Maddie: yup 🙃
Jacob: yay I can't wait to see your pretty face 😍
Maddie 😂☺️
(End convo)
Jacob ft me and he is so sweet and funny I'm so happy we are friends. I looked at the time and we have been on ft for 4 hours. Oh my gawd I need to pack so I say bye to Jacob and ended it. I start to pack and get ready for tomorrow. I take my makeup off and put pjs on and go to bed.

(Next day)
I put on my leggings and a Nike jumper and my superstars (top pic). Then I brush my teeth and put on my makeup. I grab my rose gold iPhone 7 and leave.

(Boarding)
We are boarding the plane and then I sit by Jen and Natalie and we are off to Virginia. I put my earphones in a doze off

A/N 351 words 😂