Part 7 || the date + sleepover

Everyone leaves my house at 5 and then I watch one episode of Gossip Girl and during that episode my parents come home then came up to my room "Hey, how was the sleepover?" My Dad said "It was great but how was your sleepover?" I ask "it was great but we got a call during it saying your mother and I need to go back to London to finish one more thing of work so we will be gone for 2 weeks and we are leaving tonight so we won't be at your cheer comp tomorrow, sorry" he says "oh uh that's fine I will go with Jen and I am going on a date tonight with Jacob" I say "that's great honey. He can stay the night as your brother is going to say with his friends" he says "okay" I say and then I got a text from Jacob in a group chat.
Group chat: The Couples 😝✌🏼️
Jacob 💓: Maddie, Lucy and Hunter will be coming with us so we will have a double date.
Maddie 💗: okayyy
Lucy 😝: Maddie I am coming to your and me and hunter are staying the night.
Maddie 💗: okkk
(End convo)
Soon after Lucy came over and we got ready. I put on a blue dress with black heels and prada black over the shoulder bag. I curled the bottom of my hair while jamming out to Justin biebier. Then I put on red lipstick and for eyes I put on a nude color with a line of sparkles and a black wing. I put on blue nails and on my phone a blue and gold phone case (pic at the top)
Lucy POV
I head over to Maddie's house with my sleepover stuff and head to her bath room and put curls in my hair. I put on a baby blue dress and white heels. I put on a pink lipstick along with red eyeshadow. I grab my over the shoulder white bag and paint my nail white and then the boys come I walk up to Hunter "you look just woah" Hunter say "awe thanks" I say.
(Pic what she is wearing)

Jacob POV I can't wait for tonight with Maddie

Jacob POV
I can't wait for tonight with Maddie. I actually really love her. She makes my world better and I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend again in a better way. I know I asked her to be my girlfriend when I was 14 but it has been 2 years and I want to ask her out in a more romantic way and that is what I am doing tonight. She came down the stair and she looks amazing and I told her that 😍.
*skip date*
Maddie POV
We went back to my house and me and Lucy got changed I got changed into a a gray sweater saying Australian and black shorts. I put orange and pink bathing suit under my clothes cause we are going swimming and then I put water proof mascara on with a lime crime lipstick on and naked skin concealer on and I put my hair in a messy bun. (Quick pic 😋)

and quickly paint my nail then go to the kitchen and get a cup with ice in it and put my nails in it

and quickly paint my nail then go to the kitchen and get a cup with ice in it and put my nails in it. I wait two minutes and then I go back up the stair and she what Lucy is wearing and she is wearing a oversized hoodie saying PB and J she wore black Leggins and brushed her curls to make them loses. She wore the same lime crime as me. She painted her nails baby blue. Underneath her hoodie she wore a black and white triangle bathing suit. (Pic 😝)

And the boys were down stairs

And the boys were down stairs. We came down and they asked us if we wanted to go into the pool and we did they pick us up and throw us in and then we went to the beach and we swam and the me and Jacob went for a walk so I put my hoodie over top and we walked and then got to a dead end  and Jacobs says "look Maddie we have had a great night but I remember when I first asked you out it was in your room and I wanted to ask you out somewhere that could be our spot but your room can't really be our spot so Maddie Skylar Smith for the 2nd time will you make me the happiest person ever and be my girlfriend" he say. I laugh and say "yes" and we head back to my house and the I show Lucy and Hunter the guest bed room and I crawl into my bed and Jacob comes next to me. "I love you" he says and starts to cuddle me. Then Jacob wakes up and turns the lights on. I look over to see him taking his shirt and went back to sleep. The next day I woke up and got ready to go to cheer comp.

A/N how was that words: 840 💖