Part 4 || diner with who

Maddie's POV
I get ready I curl my hair and put on a cute black dress with black flats and put on red lip stick and a red phone case. For makeup I put on everything I would put but with a smoky eye (pic at the top) then I walk down stair and and here the door ring as I sit at the table on my phone. When I hear people entering my house I turn my head to see Jacob. Jacob Sartorius. I didn't know he lived here , like next to me. He sits down next to me and says "hi, Maddie" "hey Jacob" I say. He places his hand on my thigh and says "you look so pretty." "Thanks" I say and we start eating dinner so after Caroline goes with my brother to the basketball hop and Jacob come to my room with me. On the way in he locks the door and say "Maddie look, I really like you since the first time I facetimed you and I'm so happy you moved here and I am so exited to spend time with you but I want to do that with you being my girlfriend so Maddie Skylar Smith will you make me so happy and be my girlfriend" "oh my yes yes I will" I say and the he kissed me and then went home. Oh god.
Group chat: squaddd 💖
Maddie 💖: he asked me to be his girlfriend!! 💖😊
Loren 💩: who?
Jen 😝: Really?!
Lucy 😋: no way!
Natalie ✌🏼️: YAY!!
Loren 💩: WHO!
Maddie 💖: Jacob
Loren 💩: OMG, YAY.
(End convo).
Then I took my make up off and dress off and went on Netflix to watch Gossip Girl and then Jacob text me.
Jacob 💖: hey Baby. 💖
My bby girl 💖: hey boo 💗
Jacob 💖: FaceTime? 💖
My bby girl 💖: I have to go to sleep 😫💖
Jacob 💖: I would see you at school but I do online 💖
My bby girl 💖: dw I do online school to 😂💖
Jacob 💖: YAY! We can do it together. 💖
My bby girl 💖: with my friends to 💖
Jacob 💖: okay night bby
My bby girl 💖: night boo 💖
(End convo)
With that I turned my tv off and went to sleep.

A/N words 363 😂