~8~

OH ME GOD! okay....Why Have I suddenly got 71 views!!! You've got to be kidding me? Please? I Awake this morning and BOOM!71 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL! Rin said i'll only get 1 or 2....;-; Oh and I Wont be updating for a while, School Starts back up tomorrow. NOOOO! Also Wattpad has Completely Changed my life. Im on the laptop 24/7 reading 'x readers' (Mainly Creepypasta....) And writing for you Amazing people! Well Chapter 8 begins now...

(Y/N)'S POV

I look down at my phone [7:25]..."What you wanna do to past the time?" I Look up to Masky,"Wanna play Video Games?" He nodded his head to my question. We Sat down And Played Some Black ops. We Played Zombies, "Hey, (Y/n), Where are you?!" Masky Yelled. "Hahaha, turn Around!". I Looked on Masky's Screen "Errmm, Do you need Help?" I asked, Masky Nodded Repeatedly. "O-Okay!" I Shot The Zombies Chasing Masky's character. "T-Thanks (Y/N) I thought I was About To die..." Masky Sighed. "What you doing, (Y/N)?" I heard Toby Behind us. "We're Playing a Game, Toby!" Masky answered for me. "I D-Didn't ask you!" Toby Sat down next to me.

We Played until I Heard My phone go of, "Masky It's 8!" I Told him. He nodded slowly.  BEN Walked in. "Hey Toby! Do you want to play With BEN?" I Saw Masky Give his controller to BEN, Toby Smiled "S-Sure! Where are you Going With Masky?" "Oh, We're going to Sally's Tea Party!" Toby Looked down. " C-Can I H-Have the controller?" "S-Sorry," i Pasted him the Controller and Walked to Masky's side. "Ready, Miss (Y/N)?" I giggled at how Formal Masky was. "You Don't need to call me 'Miss'" "Mrs?" He Chuckled. "I'm NOT married!" I Playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Oh, Will you be My Wife? Mrs Masky?" ( Okay...I Couldn't Find His Surname....I LOOK EVERYWHERE!!!!)

I Laughed as Masky said That. "Hmm, Dream on? Is that an answer?"Masky Acted hurt, Placing his hands on Over his Heart and pretending to cry, But There were Tears Falling down his cheeks. "Ouch! That Hurt!" "D-Don't cry! Masky!" "ahahaha, Don't worry I'm really God at Acting?" "Was that a Question?" I asked "Was that?" He asked back....We continued our way to Sally's Room. We Finally Arrived at Sally's Room. Her Room was next to Jeff's, We Knocked on her door. "(Y/n), You Come! And you brought....MASKY!" She smiled and Pulled Us into her Bedroom. Sitting At a White wooden Table, Was a Man who looked like Slender but With a Smile and Eye's. He Had a Hat and A Suit on, Pocka Dots on both. He Turned in his sit, To face us. "Masky! (Y/N)!" "Excuse me, B-But who are you?" "Please excuse My Manners, I'm Splendor, Slenderman's Brother!" I held out my hand and he shock it. "Hey Sally, Where's Jane?" Sally shrugged her shoulders. "I Don't know..." I nodded and Sally lead us To our seats, I Sat next to Masky and the chair next to me was empty. "(Y/N), Can You put this on?" Sally Gave me the Puppy eye's.

"O-Okay?" She pushed me in to her bathroom and Gave me a Dress...It Wasn't Something It'd wear Normally. It was HUGE! It was...........Pink. (Sorry To anyone who Likes the color Pink,) I Had no choice, I Undressed and Put on the disgrace of an Outfit.

(MASKY's POV)

"Hmm, I Wonder..." Sally Started talking to Charlie. ( Anyone who doesn't know who Charlie is, It's her Bear!) I Turned in my seat to talk to Splendor. "Hey Masky~" His Smile Was Freaky but I'm Kinda Use to it by now. "H-hey," I responded Like any normal person would. " Why would (Y/N) Choose Masky Over Toby?" I Heard Sally Talking again. "I'm Done!" (Y/N) Called from the bathroom. We all turned to the door, The Handle was pulled down And the door slowly Opened. (Y/N) Stood there, She Didn't have her normal Smile, Her face was Pure Red and Her Bottom lip stuck out. "(Y/N)! You're done." Sally Rushed over to her and Pulled her Towards the Table. (Y/N) Rolled her eyes and Sat down anyway. "Hehehe, Let's get This Party Started!" Sally Yelled. 

(Time Skip...Sorry...)

We were told the Tea Party was Over so Me and (Y/N) Headed to our room. "*YAWN* M-Masky?" I Turned back to see (Y/N) Using the wall for Support. "A-Are you O-Okay?" She Yawned yet again. She Slowly fell to the ground and She Blacked out. "Sleepy...huh?" I Chuckled to myself and Pick her up, Bridal Style and Carried her all the way to Our's, I Mean Her's and Toby's room... 
I Placed her on the purple bed and Covered her up.."Sleep Well.." I whispered in her ear. "I-I Love you, Cheesecake..." I Kissed her forehead, Before heading to my side of the room and Jumping into it's Soft Blankets...."When Will you notice it, Huh?"....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Told You I'd use 'Cheesecake'...I forgot 'Waffle'... Anyway This Is a quick Chapter, I Haven't updated lately because SCHOOL! and I found a eyeless jack x Reader called chains..It's Pretty Good! Also SHOUTOUTS!

IMaxStorm - Just Being Amazing and Has An Awesome Ticci Toby x reader! Check it out!

GeekyGirlGamerGGG - For voting on The first Few Chapters and Reading!

The-Knight_Of-Doom- Voting and Being Cool As Always!

I Hope you enjoyed and Check out the People Above!
stay Safe and Show some Love!
                                                  Ayato~(<3