~12~

I know Last night 'Cry Toxic' Was Suppose to Come out, Butttt You see, I Had A LOT of homework to do. Sooooooo, I guess You all have to wait? Unless I Tell You in This Chapter about some of the Important details....By The Way, The Video Above.....Its Called '10 Gay Pastas....' I thought It was Funny some I added it in. Please Watch and Then You'll Understand The Thing I'm Getting at...

The List Below....No Means Not gay....yes means Is gay....This is For This Story sooo Some of the characters are Gay in this story. Others, No. The Video Above is made by a Youtuber called 'Puppet Strings' Check her out, She does A BUNCH of cool creepypasta videos. There also pretty funny.

Jeff The killer - No, His Straight, In This Story.
Laughing Jack- His Both, So Men and Women? Yeah
Jane The killer- She likes Boys....Yeah, Surprising.
Zero- She's Not in This Story.
BEN Drowned- Straight, WOMEN!
Eyeless Jack- Gay....You'll See Why Later....
Slender Woman- She likes Both genders!
OffenderMan- BOTH GENDERS!!
Clockwork- She's in to boys....Yep, Unlucky.
Slenderman- Yeah, Both Genders Yet Again....

Okay, Here's Some Facts About Cry Toxic.
* Cry is a Male.
* Real name is Freddie Patches 
* He was Bullied at school
* His Mother Was Loving, Father was a Piece of poop...
* Freddie, Also Known as Cry, Is Gay, There's The Reason Why he was Bullied.
* His Father Poisoned Freddie and His Mother.
* Freddie Died with his Mother Days Later....
* Slender Made a Deal With Cry and made him a Proxy.
* Cry Awoke in His Fathers Bedroom. His Eye's Changed color. Use to be Just Plain Brown, Now His Right ones a light green, The Left one is a Light Blue.
* His Chocolate Brown Hair Changed to a Dark Red, Looking kinda black.
* His Tears Were Poison, He Cried on one of the kitchen Knife and Stabbed his father...
* Cry Killed his Father after keeping Hostage For Weeks.
* Cry then Went to Live with Slender in his Mansion And Became a proxy...
There are the Facts About Cry and The 'Gay' Pasta's, Hope You Enjoy Chapter 12 and I'll See you at the end of the Chapter.

------Beginning of Chapter------

(Week After Clockwork 'Disappeared' With Offender...)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Been a Week By now, Since Clockwork Went with Offender man. Slender Punished me and Jane, Not a Big deal, He Made us Do the Washing up from a month. Jane is Okay with it, So am I. We've just finished Washing the dishes, I Decided I'd go Into the front room for a while. "Oh, Hey Jack!" This is The first time I've seen Eyeless Jack Since what clockwork did.....Jack's been in his Room ALL Week. "(y/n), Nice.....To see.....You...." He Smiled under his mask...I'm Guessing because it Rose A bit. "You Seem a bit, Happy, Today" I wonder. "Jack Cups his Mask? Well Cheeks and Chuckles "Of Course......Cry is......Coming.......Home...."  'Who's Cry?' I think to myself before Jack Breaks My thoughts. "If You're Wondering who Cry is Then I'll Tell you!" This is the First Time I've heard Jack Say a Whole Sentence without Stopping."Cry is Another Proxy, His Gone on a Mission, Alone, And his Been Gone from 3 Months, I've heard News that His Coming Home Today!" Jack Squealed like a Little girl. "Who's Cry to you?" I Asked the only thought on my mind. 

Jack Gave another Chuckle, "Cry's My Boyfriend...." He said the Last bit a little Quiet but I still Heard him. "Boyfriend? wow Jack, I-I Didn't know....." I Smiled and pat him on the shoulder, I Could Tell he was Blushing. (P.S I've ALWAYS wanted a Gay Best Friend, Their Really nice!) Jack Looked up at me and Spoke "T-Thanks (Y/N).....I-I'd Thought You'd make fun of me, Like Jeff and BEN Did...." (The Irony....) I Smiled and Hugged Jack " You shouldn't bully  someone for who or what they like!" Jack Hugged back and nodded "T-Thanks, (Y/N). Cry is going to love you!" I let go of Jack and Sat down. Toby Walked in with a smile on his face. "TOBY!" He turned and smiled at me and Jack. Toby Walked over and placed a Hand on Jacks Shoulder.

"CRY'S COMING HOME!!!"Toby Screamed with joy As if He was Cry's Boyfriend. Jack Stared at Toby and Pouted "Cry's Mine Toby! Not your's " Jack Looked down. "S-Sorry, j-jack...." As Toby spoke The Front door Flew open. Turning in my head, A Leg was In The air. "C-Cry?" Jack Asked in a Confused Tone. A Snigger Came from The door. "Oh, Jackie boy~" A Deep but Sweet toned Voice. Who ever was there had kicked open the door. Toby Had a Shocked face. Jack Stood up and ran over to the door. "CRY!" 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Sorry for the Short chapter. This Is more like an author note then a chapter. Butttt I really wanted to Publish a new chapter. This Is like a Cry intro? Yeah! I Hope you enjoyed and Stay safe.
Ayato~(<3