"I'm okay"

Adrien's P.O.V

Marinette grabbed her bag and walked to the door, she turned and said "and don't call me Mari", I choked on my saliva and rushed out the door. I wanted to apologize, for everything. I walked down the stairs and spotted Marinette. Before I could walk up to her I heard a yell, "Adrikins!" I turned to see Chloe, she was smiling and clung herself to my arm. "Hey Chloe" I greeted, awkwardly chuckling. I tried to gently brush her off but she came loose herself. She stood tall and smiled. This was a new side of her, she didn't even try to kiss me. "So....Adrien, I was wondering if maybe w-we could hang out later, like me, you, and Sabrina?" Chloe asked looking down. I smiled, I nodded and  agreed. She then smirked and grabbed my arm, she pulled me towards Marinette. "Hey Marinette, want to double date with me and Adrien" A smirk grew on her face. I widened my eyes in confusion, it isn't a date, or did she trick me? I then realize people are listening so I try to step in but Chloe interrupts " Oh (laughs) who am I kidding? You're still single...you're the ONLY person in this school who's single" Chloe laughed again, I could see Marinette faintly tremble. "Oh right, no one would want to date you" I gulped, I would hang out with her. To be honest, I liked Ladybug, even if I kind of hated her. But, it was her competiveness I fell in love with. "That's why Adrien rejected you" my eyes widened again, how did she know? "You are just TRASH...you should've been named Mari-Trash." Marinette trembled as tears slid down her cheeks. She pushed Chloe and ran away, I heard Chloe scoff "who does that peasant think she is, pushing me like that" I shot Chloe a glare and ran after Marinette.  

******************************************************

"Marinette!" I franticly searched for my classmate, ugh this sucks. I fell in love with Ladybug, that's what caused this.That.....STUPID, competitive, smart,....cute, clever...no, wrong. I'm thinking very wrong right now, focus on Marinette, STUPID! It's just every time I think of Ladybug my heart pounds. But she said she's just visiting, so...I need to stop thinking of her. I flick my forehead multiple times until it left a mark. I sighed and called Alya "hey Alya" I said, I heard a scoff "what do you want, Agreste?" Alya's voice sounded a bit annoyed. "A-Alya what happened?" I kind of figured why she's so pissed off, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Or so I thought. The next thing I knew I felt someone kick me, where the sun doesn't shine. I winced in pain and turned to see an angry Alya. "You are more dumber than I thought, Agreste" Alya crossed her arms and scoffed. Alya turned and left, I sighed and went into an alley. I transformed into Chat and went to visit my weeping princess.

Marinette's P.O.V

I rushed into my room and wiped my face. I was really okay, seriously. I don't know how but I'm seriously not mad, or sad. I shrugged it off and drew some designs, I then heard a knock on my trap door. I looked through the window and saw Chat motioning for me to open. I climbed to my bed and opened the trapdoor. I looked and saw a smirking Chat above me. "What do you want, kitty" I asked jumping off my bed and sitting on my chair. I wheeled myself back to my desk, and stared at Chat. "E-everything okay, Princess?" Chat asked, avoiding eye contact. I nodded slowly, "everything's fine, kitty" I reassured him. "I don't believe you, I saw a weeping princess come running to her castle" Chat walked over to me. He bended down to me so he was at my height level. I smiled "normally I would lie but....strangely enough, I'm okay. When I came into my room I stopped crying. I really don't know why." I explained, I noticed I was rambling and so I stopped myself. I looked into his neon green eyes "I'm okay", he nodded and smiled. I gave him a small yawn and walked to my bed, I then feel a hand grab mine. "Can I stay a little while longer?" Chat asked with pleading eyes. I looked out the window and saw it was raining. I smile and nod. I get on my bed and lay down. I then feel hands on my waist. I look at Chat and smile. I see him turn red, I put my hand on his forehead and feel it sizzling. "Chat you have a fever!" I yelled. I sat up and jumped out of bed to get soup, I gave it to him and he was clearly confused. "Chat you're sizzling and you're red" I said. "I-I'm not s-s-sick" he stuttered out. "Eat" I said, glaring at him. He nodded and ate his soup. "Good kitty" I leaned towards him and scratched him under his chin, he was trembling, then let out a purr. I took the bowl and threw it towards my Chaise. I sat on his chest and smiled. "P-princess?" He asked, turning red once more. I reached down and scratched his ears, making him purr again. "So cute" I exclaimed making him purr non-stop. "P-Pri....ce...ah...ehhm (purr) princ....(purr)" He couldn't even talk. Once I feel my eyelids heavy I stop and lay next to him. I feel his hot hand go on my waist, I turn to face him and hug him. "P-princess?" He asks surprised. "What" I asked seductively. "I finally have a real cat body-pillow" I tease wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer to me. I could feel him turn hot again, I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Adrien's P.O.V

I jumped on my Princess's balcony and knocked on her trapdoor. I motion to her to open the door. She walks over and opens it, I smirked at her, "what do you want, kitty?" She asks, she jumped off her bed and sat in her chair, wheeling herself to her desk. "E-everything okay, Princess?" I know she's not okay but I still have to ask. I had to avoid eye contact because, knowing me, I would've cried then and there. "everything's fine, kitty" she said. She's lying, she was crying her eyes out earlier. "I don't believe you, I saw a weeping princess come running to her castle" I walked towards her, I bended down so I could match her height. She gave me smile, one that melted my heart. "Normally I would lie but....strangely enough, I'm okay. When I came into my room I stopped crying. I really don't know why." She was going to continue but stopped herself. She looked into my eyes and said "I'm okay" I nodded and flashed her a smile. She nods and yawns, she walks over to her bed. It's raining and I don't want to be alone, I grabbed her hand. "Can I stay a little while longer?" I asked, giving her pleading eyes. She looked towards the window then back at me, she smiles and nods. YAY! I really hate when it's raining, probably because I'm half cat. I follow her as she gets on her bed and lays down, I then wrap my arm around her waist. She looks over at me and smiles.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH GOD SHE IS SO CUTE! NO, NO, NO,NO,NO,NO,NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! AM I FALLING FOR HER! OH GOD, NO! SHE IS FREAKING ADORABLE, UGH HER SMILE IS SO PURR-ETY! I turn red due to her.....smile. And I feel myself about to explode. She puts her hand on me......................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm not mentally prepared yet! Oh, no! She then yelled "Chat you have a fever", she then left the room. She came back with a bowl a soup. I gave her a confused look, "Chat you're sizzling and you're red" she said. I wanted to punch myself for worrying my princess. So I stuttered out "I-I'm not s-s-sick". "Eat" she said, giving me such a mean, motherly glare. I nodded and ate the soup, it was really good. "Good Kitty" she praised me, she leaned towards me and scratched me under my chin. NO! DONT DO IT! I trembled, and..............................................purred. She took the bowl and threw it, next thing I knew she was sitting on my chest. OH NO!! I'M NOT READY! "P-Princess?" I managed to ask. She reached over and scratched my ears. Making me purr..........AGAIN! "So cute" she exclaimed making me purr nonstop. "P-Pri....ce...ah...ehhm (purr) princ....(purr)" man I can't speak. It f-feels so good. She stops and lays down. NOW I MUST ATTACK HER! I reach over and put my hand on her waist. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT PRINCESS! She turns around and hugs me, dammit. "P-princess" I ask. "What" she asked, seductively. NOOO! Mission failed! "I finally have a real cat body-pillow" she teased wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me closer to her. Once again, I blush. OH MY GAWD! NOOO! I can't sleep. God help me.

Hope you guys enjoyed! I had fun writing this!