The Pairs

Before Marinette knew it she was fast asleep. Nathaniel smiled as he slowly walked out of the room.
•RING RING•
"Ugh" Marinette groaned tiredly. She smacked the alarm and looked at the time, it read 7:30a.m. Marinette smiled seeing that she was early. She went to eat breakfast and eagerly greeted her parents. "Good morning Mama, Papa" Marinette said kissing them on the cheek "morning sweetie" her parents said simultaneously. Marinette finished her breakfast and got dressed. When she arrived at school Alya's jaw dropped. "Are you seriously Marinette?" Alya joked, "I'm sure" Marinette said smiling. Alya wrapped her arm around Marinette and smiled "did you and Nat do something special?" Alya asked teasing. Marinette shook her head and walked to class. "Have you seen Marinette" Tikki asked Alya. Alya pointed to Marinette with a sigh "that's an imposter" Tikki said, as she looked at Marinette in disbelief. Alya shook her head "what!" Tikki shrieked. " Mari...why are you early" Tikki asked "well" Marinette started and rubbed her neck. Before she could get another word out Tikki put on a mischievous smile and blushed "did you and Nat do something" Marinette turned Crimson "NO!" She yelled, Marinette quickly covered her mouth as she realized she yelled. Alya sighed and pushed the two girls inside. Marinette had then bumped into something, she rubbed her head and looked to see who she bumped into. She saw her love, Adrien. Once she saw him, her heart stopped and she turned pale. She trembled nervously, and gave an awkward smile. "S-sorry A-Adrien" Marinette said blushing, "O-oh" Adrien said smiling "no biggie, it's partly my fault too" he said chuckling. Marinette shook her head and said "n-never b-blame y-y-yourself...A-Adrien" Marinette then walked past him nervously. She sat next to Alya and sighed. Adrien frowned, he always thought Marinette was afraid of him. Deep down, he just felt bad for what Chloe did. After the umbrella incident, Chloe ripped off Marinette's clothes in front of the whole school. Marinette was scared out of her mind that day. Adrien stood there looking at Marinette, lost in his thoughts. "Dude, you okay" Nino asked, putting his hand on Adrien's shoulder. Adrien nodded and sighed. Marinette squirmed in her desk, she blushed madly. Marinette felt eyes on her and looked at Adrien, Adrien looked oddly at her. Marinette got up and sat next to Nathaniel. "M-Marinette?" Nathaniel asked looking at Marinette, with surprise painted on his face. "I-if you don't mind" Marinette said getting up "N-no I-it's okay" Nathaniel said. Marinette smiled, once she did that Nathaniel's heart leaped. It grew excited. Marinette smiled kindly, Nathaniel immediately  got flustered. "Nathaniel, you okay" Marinette asked putting her palm on Nathaniel's forehead, checking for a fever. "I'm f-fine...Marinette" Nathaniel got choked up, but pushed out the words. Marinette's warm hand sent electricity throughout Nathaniel's body. He smiled, "thanks Mari" he said smiling kindly. "No problem" she said. M.s Bustier then walked into the classroom with a smile on her face. "Class, I have big news" she said throwing her hands on her desk. "M.r Damocles had just announced that we will be doing a costume party. And, the winner of the costume party will be able to shoot a photoshoot with Adrien Agreste." M.s Buster silently chuckled (she made the pairings, she wants the ships to sail). Adrien smiled proudly. "Now, you will be working in pairings, which I have decided who and who." She said she unfolded a piece of paper and smiled. "First, Marinette and Adrien" M.s Bustier said. Marinette blushed a dark crimson, she was slightly nervous and somewhat happy. Adrien was totally happy. "Next, Nino and Alya, Nathaniel and Lila, Chloe and Sabrina, Ivan and Mylene, Max and Kim, Juleka and Rose, and then Alix and Tikki" M.s Bustier said, before folding the paper.

Sorry for the REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I low-key ship Nathaniel and Lila, don't judge. PLEASE. SEE YOU NEXT TIME! BUG OUT!