You try to leave during a fight~

3 hours later and here we are still arguing in the middle of Archie's   living room screaming at each other. "I wouldn't cheat on you Jughead, you know Chuck and I aren't even friends"

"How am I suppose to believe you Y/N?" He folded his arms glaring at me. I didn't know what to do or say I just stood staring at the ground trying to hold in my tears. I feel like a weak little girl and I hate it. I started to put on my shoes ready to leave. "Where are you going?" His eyes softened.

"I'm leaving Jug. I can't deal with this anymore." I sighed. "I'm leaving. I'll call you when I don't know" I put my hand on the door.

"Don't leave Y/N, I'm sorry" he sighed taking my hand off the door. "Please don't leave me, I love you and I can't lose you"

"I can't Jug, we're always fighting and I'm constantly being accused of cheating on you."

"I know but I can't help it. I'm me.. and Chuck is popular" he pouted and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I don't want popular. I want a weirdo like you. I love you not him"

"I love you too Y/N" he pecked my lips as I took my shoes off. "Wait-wanna go out for food?" I thought about it for awhile and grabbed his hand as we made our way out to Pops.