How you meet

You were new to Riverdale after your father lost his job as a teacher in London. There was only one person you knew and that was Betty Cooper, that was only because she was a family friend. You were never the best at new places they made you feel very insecure as you were quite an awkward non-talkative person.

~~~
Your POV:

I made my way to Betty's house with my mum as she was college friends with her mum a couple of years ago. My mum knocked and I took a deep breath as the blonde hair teenager opened the door and smiled at us. "Come in, you must be Y/N" she grinned and she looked at me and I nodded rubbing my arm.

She guided me up to her room and there sat a boy wearing a beanie on his head, he looked up sending me a small smile which I gladly returned. "Oh yeah, Y/N this is Jughead. Juggie this is Y/N you remember the girl I told you about" 'she spoke about me?' I frowned as he nodded.

Betty excused herself to make us a drink which left Jughead and I. He sat in front of me with a huge smile on his face. "You're extremely beautiful" he winked and I felt my cheeks go warm and I looked at the ground. We started having a normal conversation for awhile before Betty came back.

He gave me his number as he moved back to his original seat on the bed. It was silent for awhile before Betty's mother invited us out for a milkshake at pops which of course none of us could deny. Jughead and I got to know each other in a matter of a week and we went on a few dates but that was about it we've decided to take everything slow as I know him and Betty had "history"

~~
One word for this. SHIT 😂

Vote
Comment
Follow me :) x

REQUESTS ARE OPEN