He catches you smoking

I've never been so stressed in my life and the only way I can control it is smoking. I know it's stupid but everyone's done it when they've been stressed. I stood outside lighting my cigarette just staring at the view my boyfriend was inside with Archie. As I went to put my cigarette out there was a cough behind me. "shit" I muttered to myself.

"Y/N you said you'd stop" Jughead pouted and I nodded looking at my shoes. "What's wrong baby?" I shook my head walking inside leaving him outside. I still felt extremely stressed and all I wanna do is sleep but I clearly can't when you have a boyfriend who doesn't stop asking questions.

"Why did you start smoking again?" Jug asked shutting the bedroom door, I felt the bed dip as he sat next to me frowning. "Is it something I did? Is it the whole Jason thing?" I shook my head.

"I'm just so exhausted and with school work as well it's causing me to be stressed and everyone knows I have an addiction to smoking when I'm stressed" he only nodded holding my hands.

"I'm always here when you need to talk Princess, smoking is never the right thing to do. I don't want you to get cancer or something I can't lose you" I looked up and kissed his cheek. "I love you Y/N"

"Thank you Jughead. I love you too. Now we better get downstairs before Archie thinks we've ditched him completely" I giggled grabbing his hand as we made our way back down to find Archie on his phone. Obviously. I put on something random on Netflix as Jug and I cuddled on the sofa.