The boy that I was just arguing with, rolled his eyes and didn't say another word, he only went up stairs with Connor following right behind him.

Knowing they were gone and out of sight, the blondie then said something to me.

"I told you they would be mad."

"Trissy, we both know that they are only one step closer for them to be together. They can't just keep their feelings buried inside them for that long. Once they see that and confess, they will thank us." I connected both our lips together with me pecking him on the lips and we sat there watching the movie begin.

They are just one step closer.

~
James P.O.V

Those two think they can just meddle in my love life!?

Um, no. If they think they can so wrong!

I practically march my way upstairs to my room, about to open the door but I just remembered that Connor is right behind me.

I turn around and started to let out my anger, by ranting to him about how I am feeling right.

"I just want those two to mind their own freaking buisness, and let us be! If they keep doing this I'm going to-" I started of, but soon stopped because this perfect person infront of me took both my hands into his.

They fit perfectly together.

I looked down at our hands locked together, and I smile at the image that I was witnessing right now.

I lifted my eyes up, then I saw pink faced Con looking and smiling at me.

Fuck, not this again.

James, you are not having a boner again.

But it's so hard.

Connor, please tell me you me to fuck you.

Beg that you want me.

I shook that out of my head, before speaking up.

"I really did have a great time tonight." I was telling the truth because I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

"Me-e too." he was telling me with blushing cheeks still.

I keep my eyes on his eyes, and look at him with lust.

I so want to take you in my room right now, and pin you to my bed...take of your clothes.

I was debating whether I should ask you this or not, but I decided on yes.

"Um, would you like to go get coffee with me tomarrow in the afternoon? Only if you want, which is totally fine if you don't want to." I tried to sound cool as possible, but knowing whenever I'm looking at this fuckable face I cannot.

I'm so whipped.

"Sur-re, I-I'd like that." All I saw was him nodding his head, and him showing his face turning a hint of pinky redness.

"Okay, I'll see you tomarrow then...again. Goodnight." I say opening my door, and it  was a challenge of not grabbing him by his shirt and kissing him all over.

And fucking him.

"Goodnight-t." I was able to see a little twinkle in his eyes when he said that to me.

One last time, I wanted to stare into those deep ocean blue eyes that make me go head over heels ,so I sent him a little smile of mine.

Which only made him go redder by the minute to the point where he was fanning himself with his hand.

"I-Is it hot-t in here or-r it's just-t me-e?" the brunette was giggling lightly while still moving his hand up and down near his face.

It's just you.

I chuckle then say, "Drink some water alright? Goodnight again See you tomorrow  ." I took the chance to wink at him before I closed my door,  so I did and smirked too.

"Goodnight-t...again, and I guess you-u will."  the last thing I saw was him with his flushed face and smile before I finally closed my room door shut.

I lean against my door and do a silent "yes!" knowing that I'm going to hang out with Connor tomorrow, and smile remembering today.

Maybe it's one step closer for you to be mine.

~
Connor's P.O.V

I enter my room, leaning on my door and smiling with me thinking that I'm going to be with James tomarrow again.

I had a great time with him tonight, and the more I looked at him, the more I smile.

Which is something I can't control, but I need to!

I just let myself be a blushing mess right now and then compose myself to get some shut eye.

I just want it to be one step closer that I can be with him, but we know that's not going to happen.

I can only hope.

*
You know when I say that the chapters were gonna be short now, we'll apparently they are not! Lol

Srsly I can't stop making this chapters long...idk why. But atleast you like it when they r long!

Do you think jonnor is one step closer to being together?  And that tradley should stay out of it?
The jonnor feels are happening, but something gonna happen in the next chappie ;)

I literally wrote this chapter right while I was in school yesterday ...though I am updating today cuz I said I was not going to school 2day. But still I hope you guys liked this chapter...and I started writing the next chappie, so get excited for that ;) xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡