Chapter 25

"You really have beautiful long fingers you know," Hakyeon flatly said, his voice was just flat.

Leo's eyebrow furrowed at Hakyeon's words and he brought his fingers up to his face, perceiving the said object.

"Well, I did get a lot of praise for it... thanks...." Leo murmured.

And then he noticed, looking away from his hand to his forward he couldn't help but to raise his eyebrow. Hakyeon was standing there, waving his hands that went right past him, with a determined look on his face. A drop of sweat formed on Leo's forehead.

"Umm.... What are you doing?" He asked. Hakyeon heard him but didn't stop whatever he was doing.

"Checking if I could hold you or not..." He said, hand still passing through Leo's body.

Leo felt his face twisting in a sick way,

"What?" and he took steps backwards.

Hakyeon stoped, hands in the midair, unsure of what to do.

"You can't...." Leo said, just stating a fact.

Hakyeon didn't seem like Leo's words passed his ears as he soon raised his hand to Leo, showing Leo his palm.

"Then you do it...." Hakyeon demanded.

Leo wanted to protest, but he also felt that was only just a waste of energy. So he rolled his eyes and obeyed the human's order. Leo hesitated a little just before he was about to hold Hakyeon's hand, it was something in Hakyeon's eyes that made him stammer. And Hakyeon held his breath at that moment, he was sure of something.

And then, Leo's hand passed through Hakyeon.

Leo's face didn't change, but Hakyeon's eyes widened. He was really shocked, Leo wondered what got in the mind of Hakyeon suddenly that he had actually was shocked of the outcome.

"What's wrong?" he calmly asked.

Hakyeon remained in that dumb position for quite a while, he seemed as if he had become a statue suddenly. Leo waved his hand at Hakyeon to to break him from his daze, but it didn't happen. Even calling his name didn't work. So he squinted at his partner, to get a closer look. And Hakyeon screamed, making Leo startled. Leo sometimes wondered, who was the ghost here.

"Try to touch my forehead.... Come on!" Hakyeon desperately asked, Leo, looking at Hakyeon's bemused glittering eyes became even more confused.

What is going on in his mind?

Leo again sighed in defeat and followed what he was told. The outcome was exactly what he had expected, well, he didn't know what else the other one was expecting.

"B-but, it felt warm a few moments ago..." Hakyeon snarled, feeling confused, did he just imagine it? But then the finger mark. He was sure that Ravi didn't touch him that day, but Leo tried to, he guessed.

"You felt it as well, didn't you? I mean if I feel it, then you must feel it as well. Here, right here! Didn't you feel it?" Hakyeon was touching the said spot on his forehead. He seemed sincere but Leo couldn't quite decide how to react to that sincerity. His frown deepened. Taking a few steps back he spun on his heel, making his way to the corner.

"Don't you think you just want to touch me?" and he drawled.

The older stomped his way to go and stand before him, trying to block Leo's way. Leo paused, his eyes holding a deflating look.

"well, no- I mean yes.. I mean... wait! In the morning, when you talked to me, leaning over me! Your breath! I felt it over my face!" Hakyeon screeched on Leo's face, then slowly murmured, "I think...."