Chapter 14

okay! Anybody missed me? :P It's okay if you didn't though! I'm here to disappoint you this time! XD this is called depressed writing! my exam is coming and I'm writing story *sigh*. my life is totaly over... anyway! sorry to those who are my English readers (if there is any)! I kinda think made words and grammer rules this time! And ALSO SORRY FOR ERRORS! its been so long since I wrote an english sentence *phew*. anyway! :P comment later if you can!

*spoiler* don't get annoyed by too much spider lilies, 2 minutes and many more! Okay! I'll shut up now! and Hakyeon n Hongbin's performance...is there anybody who haven't seen toxic? XD just to make sure the link is given..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, Ravi's friends are here" Hongbin's voice echoed in the empty practice room and Hakyeon turned to see his guests.

"Ahh..... hello there"

Hakyeon greeted them. There was only 2 days left before the competition and Hakyeon and Hongbin almost started to wonder if they should change the choreography to only a dance for them since Ravi had such tight schedules these days and so did his crew. So, thinking that his friends would attend their program instead of Ravi's..... They doubted it. But Ravi, keeping his promise, found two female dancers and sent it to them. However,he had been keeping his distance from Hakyeon these days. And therefore, he did not bother coming, instead he just informed Hongbin about their arrival.

"I thought I would have to change the choreography. I was really worried. Thanks for lending us Your time." Hakyeon said as all of them sat in a circle on the floor, and soon Hakyeon started explaining the dance movements to them.

As usual Leo sat down at the corner and closed his eyes. These days he misses the feeling of falling asleep . Thanks to the workaholic that does not know how to be tired or rest when he is tired, Leo also feels the numbness in his muscle that the other one completely ignores.That's why he tries to close his eyes and hopes for some kind of miracle to happen.

Well, having only 2 days in hand till the main dance, they finally found female dancers. Not that Leo understood why they needed a female dancer but since Hakyeon was so desperate, Leo also started to get worried. And now he is worried about whether they can learn it that quickly or not.

2 hours went by and Leo was rather surprised at how quickly those two ladies learned that dance. He shifted his gaze from Hongbin to those ladies and began to realize the difference between a dancer and a non dancer.

Dancing problem was resolved. And according to Hakyeon it was supposed to be a love song. But seeing Hakyeon he could not accept it as one. The dance started with them lazily hanging their body in the air almost creating a bridge while hands pointed at the roof probably to hold something. It seemed really weird to Leo. But rather than the beginning the ending was much more creepy to him. Well he always thought that part was creepy, but today it seemed creepier. In that part Hakyeon leaves the girl and goes to Hongbin. Then grabbing a fistfulof his hair and pulling the head back and turn slowly. The moment when Hakyeon turned Hongbin's head, Leo was sure Hakyeon had every intention of snapping that neck of him. It again felt nothing but one of those Hakyeon's regular murder dance, then again how much little could he know about dance.

And just as usual, in the break time, Hakyeon came and sat beside Leo with that water bottle and Leo just kept his eyes closed.

"What do you think of it?" Hakyeon asked.

"Of what?"

"The dance..." Hakyeon replied as he took a sip from his bottle.

"Regular..."