High - Laito Sakamaki x Reader [LEMON]

Whisper
say my name
the lights
are getting lower
trouble
from your lips
one taste
i'm going over
front lane
between
this feel
is what i'm after
empty
lead the high
fix me
i'm feeling sober

"Bitch-chan, I need your help," Laito purred.

"What is it," you murmured as you tried to concentrate on your math homework.

"Help me with biology."

i don't even care, yeah you got me good
we don't got to know if we should
getting lost on you, yeah you said i could
cuz you know that
cuz you know

"I never gave you permission to carry me to your room," you frowned at Laito and you let your gaze wander on his face.

"You said you'd help me, so permission granted," he grinned feeling your gaze.

He nudged open his door with his foot and as soon as he stepped foot into his room with you in his arms, the heavy air of mingled sweat hit you. It didn't make you nauseous, for you knew it was your own sweat that was mixed with his.

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you
once you get it
so addicted
got you tripping
high over me

Laito put you down on his bed and swiftly undressed the upper part of his body, putting a temporary halt on your heavy make-out session. You only had to wait a few seconds while panting, before he got on top of you and started to touch you all over.

Just as he was about to take off your white blouse, a tch could be heard from the door, interrupting you both. Sure enough, it was Reiji clicking his tongue. Laito looked up with a displeased look, quickly replaced by smugness as he saw who it was.

"Normally I would've asked you to join us since you like everyone to treat you like royalty, but I'd rather you go away right now, brother."

"I have no interest in the things you are about to do to her. (Y/N) needs to finish her math and needs help doing so. I'm waiting in my study room, I'd take it to heart if she takes too long hurry."

you keep me from crashing down
stay a little longer stay a little longer with me

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you

Laito didn't say anything as he got up and locked the door. He didn't turn around and instead kept facing you with his bare and defined back as he spoke up.

"You're not going. You did just fine with your math, right? Reiji, as I thought, desires you too. But I won't give you to him, not this time."

In the time he spoke those words, you had gotten up and had walked up behind him, your blouse still unbuttoned.

"I don't want to go, Laito. I want to stay with you, here, '' you put your hand on his lower back and traced his shoulder blade upwards. ''And you shouldn't forget what I always tell you-'' Laito turned around to face you and tilted his head up, staring at you through half closed eyes. Your voice turned seductive and lowered to a whisper when you reminded him, ''-always finish what you started.'' And you slid the blouse off of you, exposing your breasts and bra.  

Before the piece of clothing could even touch the floor he got ahold of your arm and pulled you harshly against him, making your body crash into his. His hands were already undoing your bra when he kissed you on your ear and steadily uttered, "There's no turning back, bitch-chan."

darkness
chase the day
no light
the sun is rising
burning
skin to skin
melting
and you can't fight it
slipping
under
the heat
that we keep bringing
messing
with my head
with you
you keep it spinning

You pushed his chin down, changing the position of his lower lip. When the kiss broke he started sucking on your neck. 

''What is the safe word?'' you asked. 

''There is no safe word.''

i don't even care yeah you got me good
we don't got to know if we should
getting lost on you yeah you said i could
cuz you know that,                                                                                                                                                        cuz you know

As soon as he finished his sentence you felt a sharp sting, making you suck in a breath. Laito gripped you waist and fondeled your breast with his other hand. As soon as you let out a moan he tightened his grip on your waist and pinched your nipple lightly. 

He took his teeth out of your pierced and now-bleeding skin and looked at you. All this time he made sure your legs weren't together, making you go crazy. Now his hand wandered down, and he did nothing but lightly press, because he knew nothing more was needed to let the moan that followed reach everyone in the mansion. 

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you
once you get it
so addicted
got you tripping
high over me

Both of your breathing started to calm down and you planted a kiss on his chest. Your neck had more then two pairs of puncture wounds at this point and you secretely hoped he wouldn't bite on any new unpierced skin. This was only round 1 after all.

you keep me from crashing down
stay a little longer stay a little longer with me

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you

''Beg me.''

''More,'' you whispered while he paused just to tease you right at your entrance.

He didn't move.

''More,'' you said, this time louder.

''Bitch-chan, you know this is not enough to convince me.''

You were about to lose your mind. You grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him so his mouth was in front of the wounds he previously inflicted. You curled your fingers in his hair and pulled lightly. ''More! Please. Please!'' you panted.

you keep me from crashing down
yeah you got it figured out
cuz you get me high
you get me high

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you
once you get it
so addicted
got you tripping
high over me

Someone knocked on the door. Both you and Laito knew it was Reiji and you knew the door was locked, so you ignored him. And even if you wanted to answer, you couldn't. You found yourself unable to focus on anything else but the vampire in front of you. 

Unbeknowst to you, Reiji stood outside the room for a minute before proceeding to walk away. And when he did, he was planning to take you next. You needed a punishment. 

you keep me from crashing down
stay a little longer, stay a little longer with me

''Bitch-chan, you passed out,'' Laito pushed your sweaty hair away from your forehead and took a good look at you. ''You really are something,'' he grinned. ''I just can't seem to get enough of you.''

once i get it
so addicted
got me tripping
high over you