Cuddle with me - Laito Sakamaki x Reader

You were chilling with your two best friends in your room because you got nothing better to do. All your homework was finished and your room was clean. 

All three of you were on your bed, cuddled up. That's what you really liked about them, how comfortable you were with eachother. (F/N #1) had brought over a (G/N) themed movie for you guys to watch. 

You don't know how this happened but you all ended up braiding and just playing with eachother's hair while watching the movie, not that you minded. You had always liked it when someone played with your hair. 

Suddenly, light other then the tv filled your room. You turned your head to see Laito looking at the three of you with a cold glare. Soon he replaced it with his usual smirk.

''Bitch-chan, I see you have a lot of fun there but I came here to disturb it. Is that bad?'' He didn't wait for your answer though. He came up to your bed, grabbed your arm and dragged you out of your room while saying ''I'll grab her from here, ladies.''

He kept dragging you through the halls while you were resisting. ''Laito, I don't have time for this right now. Let go.'' You actually did had the time, all you were doing was laying on your bed anyway. He didn't say anything, he just tightened his hold, but not too much as to not hurt you. 

You came up to his room and he shoved you inside. As soon a your were inside he shut the door and pinned you to the wall with your arms above your head. 

''Why do you choose them over me?'' Laito looked you in your (E/C) colored eyes with his emerald green ones.

''I- who said I'm choosing them over you?'' You asked him a little angry. 

He pouted, ''Hmmm, it's pretty obvious when you cuddle with them while I am here always available, no?'' 

You sighed and looked at the ground scrunching your brows together at his stupidness. He put his legs between your legs wanting an answer, making you look up at him at once.

''Are you really that dense?'' He narrowed his eyes a little. ''Laito, every time we are in the same room you start flirting or sexually harrasing me. I don't know about you, but that doesn't really give me the feeling you are the type to cuddle, or do anything non-flirty really.''

He looked a little surprised at this. You didn't get why he was, he really didn't seem the type to do that. 

''If you would've asked I could have cuddled with you.'' He said quietly. This was making you feel a bit sad, but why was it making you regret your actions? He was the one that didn't act like it.

 ''Oh no, no no no. You are not making me feel as if I'm at fault here, mister.'' 

He grabbed your face and brought his mouth close to your ear. ''You are at fault. So cuddle with me, Bitch-chan. Then maybe I can forgive you.'' He whispered the last part making you shiver.

You only nodded, unable to answer since your voice was failing you. This caused Laito to genuinely smile. He picked you up bridal style and walked you over to his bed. He sat you down and turned away to his closet. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt and threw you the t-shirt. 

''Change.''

You looked at him with a straight face, even though you wanted to smile. ''Turn around.''

He pouted but turned anyway. You quickly changed out of your clothes and put the shirt on. Since the shirt was long enough to reach mid-thigh, you didn't bother to keep your (skirt/pants) on. 

When he turned around you saw that he had changed into the sweatpants he was previously holding. His chest was bare, causing you to stare. He chuckled lowly and made you look up. Only then you saw that he still had his fedora on. 

You started laughing and he tilted his head a bit in a questioning manner, which you found adorable.

Even though he was from from adorable in reality.

You walked up to him still laughing and grabbed his fedora right off his head. ''I don't think you would want this bend while laying down, would you?''

He looked a bit embarassed. He moved to lay down on the bed and grabbed you in the movement. Once you were laying down, he pulled you closer and closer, until only a thin layer of cotton was seperating your skin from touching. 

''Laito, we are going to cuddle and cuddle only, got that?'' you said a little out of breath by the closeness of your bodies. It was making you feel tingly inside.

''Your heart rate says something else though.'' Oh, you could just feel his stupid smile plastered on his face.

''U-urusai!'' You whispered a blush now evident on your cheeks. 

Laito put his finger under your chin and tilted your head to make you face him. ''Hey, (Y/N), in for a make out session?'' He licked his lips making you even a deeper colored pink. 

As soon as you muttered a quiet 'Hai..' he pressed his lips against yours and you started kissing. Your legs tangled and your hands found their way to Laito's hair. His hands slowly creeped under you shirt and started roaming your body. 

His tongue found his way into your mouth and you enjoyed every second of it. He was kissing you slow and deeply.  

Your mind started to wander. Again, you let Laito Sakamaki mess with your head and you ended up like this, in his embrace, always. 

And he wasn't planning on letting you end up otherwise. 

_____

Urusai = Shut up

This is my first one-shot so I'm sorry if it sucked! I'll try to get better. And also, comment which brother you want to see next!