Happy Birthday Shu!! x Reader

Short one shot to appreciate the existence of this smexy vampire
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
It ain't long but oh well.
•••••••••

"Happy Birthday, Shu."

He stopped mid-yawn to look before him, where one of the couches was turned towards the new-bought tv. On the coffee table was a vase with red roses and food, mainly chocolate, sweets, popcorn, pizza and takoyaki, as suggested by Ayato.

Shu stood still in front of the entrance of the living room while you stood in the middle of the room, smile present on your face.

Shu sighed and walked towards you. He lightly grabbed your (f/c) tank top and tugged at it.

"Couldn't you wear something nicer,
(Y/N)?"

You tilted your head and looked him dead in the eye. "Nope."

You grabbed his arm and made him sit on the couch. "I bought a tv, I made takoyaki- which is very hard if you've never made it before-, I made you sweets and bought you the finest chocolate. Now you're going to appreciate all of this and watch a movie with me, ok?"

He was quiet and watched you while you plopped down beside him, remote in hand, and turned the tv on. You opened Netflix and looked for a possible movie.

"Are you sure this is all for me? You seem very excited."

You ignored him and asked, "What genre do you want to watch?"

When he didn't answer you turned your head to look at him, immediately after you did so he grabbed you by the waist and lied down with you in his arms.

"Whatever you want to watch."

A soft smile made its way up your face. "Ok."

You chose to go with (F/M) since you really wanted to watch it. You didn't even think about what Shu would think of it since, knowing him, he would probably sleep through it all.

Once you started it, you fully turned your body towards the tv. Shu did so as well but he didn't watch the movie, he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck and breathed in your scent as his grip on you waist tightened.

"Thank you, (Y-N)."

~~~~~~~~

Good grief, I almost forgot to punish this!~ I have 8 minutes left though xD. It's not long nor very sweet but I still wanted to get something out for our Shu 🎉😍💕