'You are what's wrong with me!'

John looked at him in confusion.

'That doesn't make any sense!' John hissed.

'Stop it guys!'

Sherlock looked at you with his blue eyes and shut up.

'I made this dinner to thank you guys. I don't even know if you guys like spaghetti... I just really like it and I wanted to share it with you guys. Thank you for everything you're doing for me,' you smiled. 'And I hope you guys enjoy.'

You sat down besides Sherlock.

'Guests first,' he mumbled. Like a real gentleman.

You smiled and filled your plate. Then Sherlock grabbed some and then John. It was quiet when everyone started eating.

'So... how was your day?' You asked to break the silence.

'Due to a small enquiry Moriarty managed to slip through my fingers,' Sherlock sighed.

'Due to a small enquiry?! You weren't paying attention! You didn't even see him!'

'Well you saw him! Why didn't you run after him?!'

You sighed and immediatly regretted asking. The bickering went on so you got up and left the room. Sherlock and John didn't even notice until you slammed the door to your room.

Sherlock let out a scream of frustration and got up. He grabbed his violin and started playing. You heard the beautiful music up in your room. Your heard the door open downstairs.

'Mrs Hudson, hello,' John spoke.

Sherlock just played on, completely ignoring her.

'Hello dear,' She spoke.

'Could you do the laundry? I forgot to do that today...' John spoke.

'I'm not your housekeeper,' She sighed. 'Where's the girl?' She asked.

Sherlock stopped playing.

'Upstairs... now everybody shut up,' He muttered.

Misses Hudson walked up. She knocked on the door.

'Come in,' you spoke.

The door opened and mrs Hudson walked in. You smiled at her.

'How are you dear? Everything alright here?' She asked.

'Yeah... John and Sherlock were screaming at each other. So I left,' you sighed. 'I've been so busy all day. I haven't even got time to do the laundry. I cleaned, cooked, read a nice book... sometimes I just want to go back home.'

'I get that dear. Everyone always wants to be at home. Home is your own place. Where you feel safe and, believe me or not, at home.'

You let out a small grin.

'Isn't it enough that you try to do things for them? You're a guest... not a house keeper.'

'I know... but they were my clothes. My shirts, pajama... oh damn... where do I sleep in?' You sighed. 'Well... I guess that's the least of my worries.'

Mrs Hudson got up and left the room. She came back a few moments later with one of Sherlocks blouses.

'Just use this,' she spoke.

'That's Sherlocks,' you spoke.

'So? He doesn't have to know.'

She gave it to you. You smiled.