:.Secret

Season: one or two
Episode: -

My first imagine. I'm so excited!! Please tell me if you guys liked it ❤❤
---
You were sitting in the living room of apartment 221B Baket street. The home of the one and only Sherlock Holmes. He rescued you from Moriarty a few days ago, after he kidnapped you. You weren't safe in your own house. So John decided to take you in and Sherlock just went with it.

'Good morning.' John spoke while walking in.

You looked up from your news paper.

'Good morning.' You smiled.

'Did you get some sleep? I know you've been having troubles.'

'A little... but I'm fine.'

You heard footsteps on the stairs. A small smile crossed your lips as you knew Sherlock was coming down. He stopped in the door opening. He was quiet for a while.

'Stop trying to read me Sherlock. Good morning.' You spoke.

'Morning.' He mumbled and he walked into the room.

You looked up and saw his black messed up hair and his bathrobes. He made some tea and looked at you.

'What?' You asked.

'Absolutely nothing.' He spoke before taking a sip.

John looked at Sherlock.

'Are we going to look for Moriarty today?'

'Moriarty is the least of our worries his plans are far more interesting.' Sherlock spoke before snatching the newspaper from your hands.

'Sherlock! Give that back please.'

'Tea or coffee?' He asked you while frowning.

John looked at Sherlock in confusion.

'Coffee?' He asked.

You shook your head. He sighed in frustration and handed you a cup of tea. You grabbed it and your finger touched his. He quickly pulled his hands back.

'Sherlock, are you alright?'

'I'm perfect, terrific, amazing,' he sighed before opening the newspaper.

'Can I have that-'

'No,' he interrupted you.

He scanned through the newspaper and closed it a few seconds later. He handed it back to you and hurried upstairs. You looked at John who shrugged.

-

That evening you were preparing dinner for Sherlock and John to thank them. They've been nothing but nice to you. You had to thank them. The door opened.

'How can you let him get away?! You're not yourself Sherlock! He was right there!' John screamed.

'Well I'm sorry but I can't help you ignorance! Why didn't you just ran after him! You're my assistant! I can't do everything alone, you idiot!'

Sherlock walked in and threw his coat in a corner of the room. He looked at you and then at the table.

'You prepared dinner?' He asked.

'If that's okay... are you two alright?' You asked.

John wanted to say something.

'It's fine. You just... need to stay here a little longer.' Sherlock interrupted John. He sat down and you put down some dinner.

He looked at the spaghetti you made.

'Interesting..' He mumbled.

'Sherlock, seriously! What's wrong with you?' John asked.