I tap send and without a minute passes by, he replied back.

'Spongebob is exceptional. He reminds me to be damn happy all the time :p'

'Well, Are you happy?'

'For now, yes.'

I chuckle once again.

'And why is that?'

'Cause, I had a great time today.'

I smiled. He's showing his soft side right now. I can literally feel it.

'Because of me. Isn't it?'

I replied back. He replied back as a minute passes by.

'Yeah. You we're there with me so you made my day too :)'

I roll my eyes. He's so corny.

'You're so corny.'

'You made me corny in the first place :p'

'Whatever. Have it your way'

And with that, we've been texting non-stop. Once I wake up, I receive like five messages from him. All of them are just good morning greetings.

My phone beeped once again. It shows that he messages me like a second ago.

'That was before. Lol. Can we just be friends?'

I laugh and shook my head with amusement. These past few days he's acting so damn nice to me.

I might as well return the favour.

'Sure, why not. Friends :)'

I replied back and within seconds he texted back.

'Yey! So as a friend, will you be attending my game next week?'

I smiled widely. Wow, he invites me now huh? Last time I check, I was the one who was inviting him to do something. Particulary, the project.

'Sure! What game?'

'Our team will have a match against the othet school.'

'Oh cool! Which school!'

'I don't know. I'll ask the coach later. I'll message you as soon as I know about it.'

'Okay then! See you around. I guess!'

'Hey, we're friends. We can always hang out. Do you wanna spend time with me?'

I shook my head with confusion. It's funny how he threaten my a month ago and now he's asking me to hang out with him.

Well, he is sorry. So I guess I have to accept it. Besides, we're just friends. That's it.

'Sure, if I got free time.' I replied

'Promise?' He texted back.

I chuckled.

'Promise :)'

':D'

And with that, I ended our conversation. I put my phone insde my pocket.

"I saw that." I heard a familliar voice.

I turn towards that direction and snickered as I saw who it was.

"Somebody has a boyfriend!" Alex evily said and smirked.

I roll my eyes and glare at her.

"He's just a friend." I said.

She laughs as she sits infront of me with a sandwich on her left hand and a water bottle on her right hand.

"That's what they all say. Until, friends will be more than just friends." She said and winked at me.

"I know what you're pointing at. I don't do that kind of stuff." I said as I roll my eyes again.

"Whatever. That guy must be so into you." She said as she took a bite from her sandwich.

"Yeah, just keep eating. I hope you'll choke.' I threatened.

"And I hope you get your balls painted clear so I can't see them. Oh wait! It's already clear!" She retorted as she continues eating her sandwich.

"You're disgusting."

"Just like you honey." She winks at me again.

I snickered and ignore her.

"Hey guys! Already eating?" Zoey asked as she walk near us.

"Isn't it obvious?" Alex asked in an obvious tone.

Zoey ignore her and continue smiling.

"Anyways, I found this epic song from the internet." She said as she sat besides me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's so inappropriate that I change the words into a nice one." Kat said out of nowhere.

"Kat! I didn't notice you there!" I said.

"I was hiding from Zoey cause she won't leave me alone. She's forcing me to hear bad words coming our from a loud speaker!" She whined.

Zoey and Alex laughs lightly.

"Well, let us hear it" Alex said as she took a sip from her water bottle.

Zoey nodded with agreement.

She pulls out her phone and a mini speaker and the next thing I heard made me my heart jumped.

"Hump me! Fuck me! Daddy better make me choke!"