6} Gang Leaders and Death Threats

If you read the word bl**dy in this chapter I mean in the sense of blood not the swear.

6:57 pm 2017 Axel Peterson's POV:

I thrash around, kicking and wriggling. I had already given two of these guys black eyes from when they tried to get me.

I am sitting on a chair in a dark room, hands tied to the chair and duct tape covering my mouth, the only light is above me while darkness fills the rest of the room. There are two chairs in front of me. I wondered what these gang members were going to do to me.

I'd been kidnapped by many gangs before, being the son of a billionaire, but none of them were as tricky and good as this gang. I had even been in a gang before, but that was before my mum was killed, I left that gang, seeing as it was the leader that killed my mum. I had been kidnapped for my money and wealth ever since then, but I'd easily gotten away.

I hear the door creak open. A girl gets pushed through, not just any girl... California Clark. Her eyes widen when she sees me, her hands are tied behind her back too. I can see the faint tear streaks on her cheeks. Poor thing... she doesn't deserve to be messed with by these people.

Wait I did not just think that... Stupid Axel!.. Stupid mind!

'Sit!' the man in front of her commands. I can see the fear shine bright in California's eyes, she instantly obeys. The man sits down on the last chair in the room. I gasp silently... that face... it's familiar.

The man reaches forwards ripping the duct tape of my mouth. When he rips it of California's mouth she flinches in pain but doesn't say a word.

'Mr Barin we have closed down plan HG881 like you said' A voice speaks out of the darkness. I see California's eyes searching the place. 'Thank you Abraham now please leave the room unless you want me to put an electric eel in your bed' The man called Mr Barin snarls.

Then it hits me... Mr Barin... Lucas Barin... Abraham... Abraham Rinh. My old gang members.

'L-lucas?' I ask, I defiantly wasn't planning on seeing these people ever again, in America gang members don't take very well to seeing their ex-gang members.

'I go by Mr Barin now, since I became the gang leader after you left, when our old gang leader Mr Clark killed your mother but died himself' Lucas answers. I see more tears well up in California's eyes at the mention of her dad. 'M-my d-dad was a l-leader of a g-gang?' she stutters, her voice shaky. Lucas smirks, 'Not just any gang princess, the Shadowfalls... the most dangerous and wanted gang in America!' He snarls, her big eyes grow wider, if thats even possible, 'Y-you mean he k-killed more then the p-people he killed t-that night when he was d-drugged?' she squeaks, shaking with silent tears. 'He killed millions of innocent civilians, he stole money and dealed in drugs. Your dad was a terrible cruel man sweetheart, he wasn't drugged when he killed your brother... or Henry Peterson's wife' Lucas smirks at her horrified pained expression.

'B-but that can't b-be! Before his mum d-died he was a g-great loving d-dad!' She smiles, remembering the happy memories, I notice how she stutters whenever she says the word 'dad', like her dad might just leap out of nowhere, holding a bloody knife.

'He was always in this gang Honey Cake, he just became more of a mad man after his mothers death' By this time tears a pouring down California's cheeks, I'm scared she might cause a flood soon. She slides off her chair, kneeling on the floor, with her nose almost touching her knees, she lets the tears spill onto the floor. 

Somewhere deep down I feel  tinge of an emotion I haven't felt since the day my mum died.

I strange emotion, like sadness, but not my sadness. Then I get it, I feel sorrow for California.

But no! I can't! It's basically her fault my mum's dead.

It's not her fault you revolting child! She couldn't stop her psychopath dad!

But she could of... I don't know somehow stopped him!

Ohh you could of stopped you mum from going to the pub Axel!

I didn't know she would bump into a murderous psychopath!

Just like California didn't know her dad would turn into a crazed murderous psychopath!

She could of... Just shut the hell up mind!

Language boy! 

Go away!

God my mind was annoying. I pull myself back to real life, California is still crying on the floor and Lucas is looking at her smirking. He looks up at me, his face turning serious.

'Now! Time to get back to business!' Lucas half shouts.

This can't be good...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if a don't update in a while I have school assessments to work on!

Sorry sorry you can kill me after a finish this book! OK maybe a few years after that so I can write more books! Or maybe not at all? *Does puppy dog eyes* Here is a pictures of Lucas Barin the leader of the gang:

Lucas Barin

Song - Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore