Part 8

I felt oh so warm as if I was tumbling in my own memories. I awoke in a comfortable room with daylight softly entering this gigantic room giving it a glow. I felt unfamiliar and foreign in my own body. I did not know how I got here or any memories relating to any past events and yet I still knew who I was and what my personality is like. I felt a throbbing in my head and as I desired to rise to maybe find a glass of water, I was restrained. I looked to my left to find the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes upon. I breathed in deeply taking in who was laying besides me. He was my mate! I caressed his face and stared deeply into his facial features. I wanted to lay my lips upon his, as I leant in his eyes opened slowly but I had not noticed and so I continued until his rosy lips were placed upon mine.

The feeling was so mind blowing, I felt a wave of emotions rush upon me and soon my head was being pulled into his lips. He had awoken. The passionate kiss we shared was unexplainable. I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes to meet his green orbs. I stared silently at his face and I didn't know what to say I blushed and lifted myself up. His eyes he stolen all my words away and i longed to stare into them until the day I died.

I looked down onto my attire and had a flash back of my see through gown and sleeping on my mates lap as well as walking away entering the palace. Maybe it was a dream because really a palace? I rushed into the hallways in just my white bralette and lacy underwear along with the faint memory of the gown I had left lying on the floor. I ran down the biggest stairs freaking ever! gosh I drew in a light sweat and ran towards the white double doors.

I ran down the steps and once I hit the terrain i slowly ran backwards and took in the sight of the palace. It was breathtaking! Huge and just so elegant I took in my surroundings and confirmed the flashback to be true I was indeed in a palace. But then suddenly another flashback hit me when I wanted to take a polaroid, the running, the vase, the blood, the nothingness. I felt a bubbling feeling of panic stir within me, I threw my head to a black line of cars and another flash back hit me. My mate was taking me away from something I began to love. But for protection? From what? What did I love and why have I forgotten these things?!

In my confused and visibly vulnerable state i fell to my knees onto the brown concrete sectioned slabs and scraped my knees, I began to cry heavily out of confusion and the desire to know more. I held my face in my hands and heard footsteps run heavily towards me I looked up and saw a man I deeply loved yet out of what I know so far I haven't spoken a word to.

He picked me up and held me gently as he raced up to the room for whatever reason he looked so angry, it was scary to see his gorgeous face so visibly tense. As he slammed the door shut as we arrived to the room I awoke in he threw me onto the bed gently restraining himself from going insane.

"What's wrong my love?"

"What's wrong is that you ran out into the hallway where many men saw you half naked! You are mine, your body, your soul, everything! So why?! Give me a fucking reason as to why what's mine has been advertised to anyone other than me!" He yelled so loud my ears began to ring, I cried as he continued to yell.

Once he stopped to take a breath I muttered "I am not a possession I am a human being. Everything you think you are entitled too does not belong to you. So stop acting as if it is." I spoke softly gasping between a couple of words as tears continued to roll down my face. I got up from the bed and decided to take a shower and so I grabbed a hoodie lying on the dresser and walked into the only room that would take away this choking feeling of sadness.

>>>>>>>>

As I'm drying off I begin to blow dry my hair, for a second I stare at myself in the mirror. I am horrified to see what had become of me. Instead of my smooth olive tan I am covered in blue and purple, gashes that have scarred over. My long thin legs scraped and numb and my face appearing restless. I begin to cry in sadness of what has become of me and in disappointment as how in the matter of two hours the best morning has come barreling down to one of the most horrid of days.

I sob as quietly as I can and I begin to experience the shrinking feeling of distress. I hear a knock in the door and as I hold my head in my hands I figure he'll go away soon but instead he begins to open the door. I dash and cry even more trying to keep the door closed.

"Please, please, please, please don't come in I refuse to let you see me like this."

"Please let me in I don't care I love you no matter what you look like."

He sounded so sincere I slowly opened the door and let him engulf my body with a large hug. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I know I'm a jerk but I just want you all to myself I hope you know I'm just doing it because I love you and I tend to be selfish and possessive of the people I love, mostly because you are the only person I love." I slowly lifted my eyes to his he was so genuine, I felt wanted. Instead of asking why I was the only one I dwelled in how perfect the moment was.