Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Destery's POV:

My conversation was suddenly interrupted by a ear-piercing scream. I quickly spun around and tried to help Savanah calm her friend. "We are going to get caught, then rot in prison! OMG! OMG!" I exaggerated, slightly panicking...fine not slightly...not slightly at all. "Shut up. Just, just do something." She whined. The girl had stopped screaming, but now she had a serious case of freaking crazy eyes, I mean those things were like looking everywhere at once. "Uh..." Ty trailed off. "C'mon we have to go. We are sooo dead." I complained.

"Trust me Angelia, we need to go." Savanah begged. "No no no! I don't know you!" Angelia argued. "Yes you do. You have to remember. We're best friends I've know you since kindergarten. We do everything together! I love you..." Savanah explained, sobbing. "Fine, but please don't be lying."

"Uh there's a window." Ty piped up. "Yeah that's a million miles from the ground. We're on the top floor!" I yelled. "I'm so not doing that." Savanah agreed. "Me three?" Said Angelia questioningly. Ty ran over to the window and opened it. He scanned the area, before putting his leg off the side. "Are you crazy?!?!" Savanah shouted. "Yush, now follow, there's like these ledge things." He commanded. "Seriously, would you rather go to jail?" 

We all stood in a line behind Ty. Angelia was next, then me, then Savanah. She was standing guard at the door now though. Eventually, both Angelia and Ty were out, pressing against the side of the building slowly climbing down, and now it was my turn. I grabbed Savanah's hand, since I knew SHE, not me,  was scared. We both stepped out at the same time. Thank god the ledges were thick and there was a lot of room for standing. 

 Soon we made it to the bottom, Savanah was shaking. I shouldn't have been laughing, but I was, which made her start chasing me. "Stahp it! Halp please someone!" I screamed while running away. "No time to mess around. RUN!" Ty yelled. I looked back, the security had spotted us. We rushed to the car and I started to drive home. I didn't slow down until it seemed safe. "FUCK IT'S ALMOST SIX!!!" Savanah shouted. "So?" Ty asked. "WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE WALKING DEAD!!!" I explained. "God damn you Angelia and you Ty for getting us into this mess." Savanah chided. "Yeah, cause you're the one that had to climb down a building with a broken leg." Angelia argued. I would do so much more than that for The Walking Dead, I just didn't say it out loud.

Nathan's POV:

I couldn't stand the silence any more, I turned on the T.V., not caring what it was. Then finally got up and slowly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sit on the floor and grab the razor that's been taunting me for the last hour. I put the cold blade against my skin and cut. One for being useless, two for not being good enough, and three for Angelia. I wash up, put a long-sleeve shirt on, and curl up into a ball on my bed, sobbing.

I eventually stopped and pulled out my laptop. I searched for youtubers named Ty and clicked on the most popular one: Deadlox. Weird name. I watched some of his videos, I could see why she dumped me, he was funnier and way better than me.

I took off my headphones and decided to watch some T.V., news was on. Boring! Before I could change it I noticed Angelia's face. I didn't care to hear what was going on. All I saw was her picture, she looked badly injured, and then next to her was Ty, and then, surprisingly, Destery and Savanah. I pulled out my phone to call them, but no one answered.

Angelia's POV:

I don't know why I'm trusting these people. I mean they're the most suspicious people I've met, but there is something about them. Like I know them already. Plus I really wanted to leave...like get out of the hospital. 

I just realized the third boy isn't here, I wonder if they know him. They were together in my thoughts. "Um, this might be weird, but do you know like another boy, he's kinda tall and I don't know this is hard. My thoughts are so like confuzzling." IDEK WHAT THAT MEANS!

"Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. His name is Nathan and he's at the house. If you're talking about who I think you're talking about." Destery answered first. "Don't worry, Angelia. You'll have your thoughts soon. Just try and relax till we get back home, well to the house. I don't think your parents know." Savanah assured. I closed my eyes and leaned onto Ty, before falling asleep.

Savanah's POV:

We were almost home, the traffic was awful, and now I had to pee like baaddd. "Er can you pull over?" We were right across the street from a Mcdonalds. I guess I would by something quick then use their bathroom. "Uh, sure. What you can't wait even a little before eating again?" Destery asked. "Shut up, I have to use the bathroom!"

I ran out of the car and rushed to the bathroom, almost knocking some lady over. Once I was done with that stuff, I went over to the counter to buy something so I wouldn't seem rude, but once I saw who was working there I froze. It wasn't some usual teenager or one of those guys who still lives with their parents, nope it was my parent. 

"Hello there, sweetheart." My dad greeted me, while grabbing my wrist. No one even seemed to see me struggle. "Please no." I begged. He ignored me and threw me into the back of his stupid pedo-van, after putting a blind-fold and duct tape on me. He slammed the door and I could soon hear his van starting. It was dark, but I could tell one thing, the last thing I would have wanted. There were more bodies. At least three. 

I tried screaming, but my dad wasn't stupid, he had probably sound-proofed the whole van. I shook the closest body, no movement. There pulse showed they were alive. I guess the person was knocked out. 

I calmed myself, there was no need to waste our air by panicking. Several I don't know what's later, the van came to a sudden stop. My heart started racing again. I bit my lip and rocked again, like I always did when I was scared. Ugh it's like I'm still a kid again. Ahh getting kidnapped by your father like in the old days, good times, good times. 

He swung open the door and pulled me out onto the hard cement under us. I had no idea where we are, looked like an old warehouse or something. The place was big and dark and looked dilapidated. "Great we're in his fucking crackhouse. Absolutely bloody great." I thought. He dragged out the other bodies and layed them next to me. I could see them better now. There were actually four, and I think three were female and there was only one boy. 

He grabbed my arms again and set me on a chair then tied me to it securely. After he had gotten everyone tied up to there own separate chairs, three men and a woman came out, all had there own weapons. 

A/N HAIII. LOL IK IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS LONGER BECAUSE OF THAT, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO PUT IT ON A GOOD CLIFFHANGER. HAHA TAKE THAT! BTW SORRY ANGELIA I DIDN'T WANT TO COPY YOU IT JUST KINDA HAPPENED LOL IDK IF IT'S REALLY COPYING BUT IT'S SIMILAR. SO YEAH I JUST WANTED TO FINALLY HAVE HER GET CAUGHT CAUSE I'M EVIL AND SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING IF THERE WAS MORE PEOPLE :P.

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT EEVEESTAR223 IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES AT ALL YOU WILL LOVE HERS. WELL EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM YOU WILL STILL LIKE THEM. THEY'RE SOOO AWESOME.