Chapter 6: Amnesia

Angelia's POV:

I covered my my eyes to shield them from the blinding light above. I had no idea where I was, how I got here, or why I was here...but I was. I had forgotten everything that had happened since I don't know when. I remembered an image of a boy and a name to go with it, Ty, and then another group of people faintly; two boys and a girl, I didn't know their names, but I could tell I was close to them. The name was repeated over and over through my head Ty, Ty, Ty...strangely it didn't bother me. I only wanted to know why he was important.

My surroundings seemed to be a hospital room. I tried sitting up, but it sent a sharp pain through my back. So I laid back down, but my head was throbbing. I whined a little, which caused a couple of people to enter. One unfamiliar man, probably a doctor since he was wearing all white and had gloves on, and the important boy from my thoughts, Ty.

What if this wasn't a hospital? What if he wasn't a doctor? What if he was here to torture me, if so was the boy his assistant or a victim? Is that why I remember him, because he would help end my life, because he brought me here? What about the rest? Enough questions. I ingnored the pain and got up but I fell due to the lack of balance I had. All I wanted was to leave and maybe get some answers, but my left leg had a cast on it, must be broken. The man rushed over and tried to help, but I pushed him off. "Who are you, and what do you want?" I inquired.

Savanah's POV: 

I cuddled closer to Destery and turned on the T.V. to watch, while I waited for Angelia to text back. I had sent her at least ten messages and now I was getting worried, Nate had came back last night and hadn't said anything just stomped straight over to his room.

The news was on now. "How long are you going to stay in Sacramento?" I asked Destery trying to pass the time. "Well I will stay as long as you want me too, but It's kinda hard doing videos without my stupid studio, change the channel." He laughed. Before I could find something, the current news report came on and I couldn't move. "What's wrong?" Destery demanded, noticing my face. "Look..." I trailed off, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Thank you John, now we are here at the intersection of 13 Mack Road and Valley Hi Drive, Sacramento where a serious car accident has just taken place approximately two hours ago. Investigators only left thirty minutes ago, they currently do not know the cause of this exactly , but they will know more after the main victim has woken up from the hospital. She is 19 yr old Angelia Mallors. We have not been informed with the exact nature of her injuries but we do know that she was immediately rushed to the hospital by an ambulance not long after the event happened. The only other victim in the accident is unkown, he managed to escape with minor injuries to himself and his car, but his is now with Angelia at the hospital. Please stay tuned for tonight when we will have more information. Thank you." Said the newcaster. They showed a picture of her with her mom and dad. (Don't judge it lol I never watch the news.)

I jumped up and pulled on my shoes. "Why are you just sitting there c'mon we're going. I don't have a car!" I shouted, pulling him off his butt. "What right now?" He asked, searching for his keys. "No duh, let's go!" I yelled at him. "K." He found his keys and started out the door with me right behind him.

"Do you know which hospital?" He asked me. "I don't think he said, just drive to the nearest one." I instructed, while biting my nails. He patted me on the leg and said. "Don't be nervous I'm sure she's going to be okay." I nodded and calmed down, he always helped. "Yeah, but do you think we should have brought Nathan?" He shook his head for an answer. "Not enough time, probably."

We finally arrived and I rushed up to receptionist, hopefull we made it to the right place. I skidded over to her desk and rested my hands on her work, not caring that I disrupted her from what she was doing. She cleared her throat, clearly annoyed, and crossed her arms. "Look I'm sorry but I need to see my friend." I explained. "Name?" She asks. "Angelia Mallors." I replied impatiently. "Sorry no visitors are allowed at the moment." She stated. I gaped at her. "Please leave." Destery pulled me back into a corner before I could yell at her.