2. LV

Larka p.o.v.

"Howdy strangers, how are you?" Said a talking golden flower. "A talking flower...?" Both Slasher and me open our mouth wide.

"Yeah I'm a flower, got a problem with that." The grumpy flower puff at us.

(Well this flower is salty.)

"Golly you all must be new to this place, well, I guess little old me, we'll teach y'all how things goes around here, okay here we go." Flowey winks at us.

"Okay listen up, here in this world, there's a system where you can gain stronger, if, you want to survive then all you need to do is-" I notice Slasher sleeping- "Ow!" I smack Slasher behind his head.

"You need to pay attention." He rolled his eyes- "And finally... you'll need "LV." what's "LV." Why, it's love. You'll need lots of love, in order to beat the system, do you want some love?" I got immediately chills all through out my bones.

Slasher looks at me- his face expression is warning me something is off. I nod my head.

Flowey begin to shake left to right and many white things floats around flowey. "Now... these things are call Friendly pellets, all you need to do, is grab them all and that's how you'll gain love." Flowey winks at us. "So collect them all." He show us his innocent smile-

The friendly pellets are coming but slowly.

Human girl p.o.v.

(So all I have to do is grab them, that's simple.)

One of the pellets are floating towards me- my body stop itself- "Ahhhhh!" I flew backwards.

(What's going one!?)

Larka grabs and holds me. "Hey! What's the big idea!!" Flowey looks mad. "Slash!!" Slasher cut the pellets with his claws.

I look up and notice Larka face looks serious. "Why would you do that!! They were about to get the bullest- I mean friendly pellets!" Slasher and I glare at Flowey.

(What's going on?)

"Do you think I'm stupid!" Larka points at Flowey. "Plus, you were acting weird when you mentioned "LV." And I was right." Flowey face expression went dark.

"So... you know what's going on, don't you!!" Bunch of pellets surrounded us! "Well then!!! ¡¡¡DIE!!" The friendly pellets, flew right at Larka.

(She isn't moving, is she not afraid?)

Out of no where, Slasher dash at the friendly pellets and sliced them. "Did you actually think, that I will let you shoot my sister!" Slasher is getting mad. "You all want to see me suffer, don't you!" Flowey looks angrier.

"What you going to do about it, flower boy!!" Slasher smug at Flowey. "¡¿F-flower boy!?" He face went blank.

Flowey begins to smile, Larka move me behind them.

Slasher P.O.V.

(I gonna have to use my-)

"So tell, you saw this coming, but did you all saw this one!!" He claimed- bunch more pellets surrounded us but triple the amount- "GAHH!!" They were faster then before.

All of us fell to our knees- some of my blood splutter out of my mouth- more pellets appeared again.

(They're like bullest- but not the one I faced- darn!! Larka!!)

I turn around, I notice Larka and kid are hurt- the pellets went through us again. "Grrr!!"

(ugh... they're made of magic.)

I look up and saw that he already prepare another round.

(I don't think we can resist another round. I need use my magic or we will die.)

I start enchant- my marks begins to glow. I starts getting up, slowly- a fireball appeared of nowhere. "Huh?" It charged at Flowey. "Aaaaaaahhh!!" Flowey got hit and flew away.

( ・◇・)?
Everyone face

Another creature came. "What a horrible creature, hurting some innocents children. Do not be afraid my children, I am Toriel, the caretaker of the Ruins." She smile with gleam.

(She's a goat and wait!? did she just call me a child!?)

"Um... I'm not a child! ¡¡I'll have you know that I am a teenager!!" Toriel looks at me. "So you admit that you are still a puppy." Larka nudge me with a smug face.

"shaddup." I cast healing spell to us three. "I pass through this place everyday, to check if anyone has fallen down. And you are the first human with some friends. I am sorry but I never seen your kind before." She said with a worried tone.

(Her tone? It sounded familiar...)

"That's alright, we never seen your kind as well so I guess we can called that an even." She giggle and I can't help but blush a bit.

"Come, I will guide you through the Catacombs." She went ahead, they follow her.

(She'd help us, so this place has magic then. If wasn't for her then we would've been dead. What's next, powerful foe, how can I protect her.)

"Hey Slash, you coming?" She came back. "Yeah I'm coming." I follow after Larka

(How long can we survive, what holds the future for us, will we be alright or will we face a terrible fate. Well no matter what!! I have to take care of my sister, if anything happens to her then I have to slay, I don't care who the enemy is.)

Ghost??p.o.v.

(He's interesting, maybe he can be useful... Perhaps.)