(Y/n)'s POV
   After Sebastian went over the list, he narrowed the list down to one possible suspect. "Viscount Druitt." He stated.  "He has been hosting parties in his home and is rumored that he is involved in black magic." He finishes "Impressive Sebastian." I said.

"Well, I am merely one hell of a Butler." And after that sentence he winked at me. I respond by smiling while Ciel just lowly growled. After a few seconds, Ciel regained his focus again.

"Lord Druitt..." Ciel mumbled. everytime I heard that name, I had a face of disgust. "(Y/n), what is this attitude?" Kyle gave me a smirk, teasing me about the last time I saw Druitt.

~ Flashback ~

3nd-person POV
You were walking through town along with Kyle toward the sweets shop. You and Kyle were having a conversation and you weren't playing attention, so you bump into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!"

You look to see that it was Viscount Druitt. "Oh, well hello there (y/n)! It's nice to see you here!" He takes your hands and kisses it. You start to feel a chill go down your spine. "Oh, well, hello Lord Druitt!" I say, trying not to sound uncomfortable.

"Well don't you look lovely," He grabs the back of your neck, and pulls you closer to him, "What are you doing out here in the city?" He says in a seductive tone. "U-um, I was just going to the sweets shop with my butler." You reply, still trying not to sound uncomfortable.

"Oh, well there's no need, I find you quite sweet already." He leans in to kiss your cheek. "UH, WE HAVE TO GO!!! COME ON KYLE!!!" You both run to the sweets store and enter it panting.

~ Timeskip ~

"Kyle." "Yeah (y/n) *pant*?" "Is he *pant* is he gone?" Kyle looks over the window, and sees Druitt walk around the corner.

"Yeah *pant* he's gone." "OH THANK GOD *pant* I THOUGHT HE'D NEVER LEAVE *wheeze*!!!"

Author-chan: BTW they aren't panting or wheezing because they were tired, it was because Druitt took up so much of their personal space, it was suffocating them...

~ Flashback End ~

(y/n)'s POV
"Kyle, I swear to fucking god." "No lady should say such words, especially when you are going to be attending the party!" "I'm attending th-" I turned to stone. Ugh I HATE Druitt.

~ Timeskip ~

We made it to the party. Kyle and I rode on a separate carriage from the others. "Kyle." "Yes (y/n)?" "Why am I wearing glasses and a wing?" I say in irritaion.

"So no one knows that you are of the (l/n) family." We walk out out and what I saw was hilarious. I see in the distance Ciel, the dark Lord himself, WEARING A DRESS!

 I see in the distance Ciel, the dark Lord himself, WEARING A DRESS!