chap6

Morning

Malhotra mansion

Nandin came down and stood beside manik on dinning table.manik saw her and smirked. And started to get up and went to clean hi hand. Nandini was just looking and him. After a while he came back.and saw nandini and

M: kia hua breakfast ni karna.

N(hesitantly) : lakin yaha to breakfast ni ha.

M: to jao khud banao or khao nokar ni ha yaha tumhara lia.

Nandini looked down and then manik said

M: kia hua jao

N: mujha kitchen ka nahi pata.

M: voh waha .

He showed the direction to nandini. She just nodded and started to walk.

M; ahhh wait itni jaldi kis bat kia ha

N: ji??

Manik called every servant of mansion and they all stood up in line

M: (to servants) aj sat um sab ki chute kisi ko kam par ana ki zaroorat ni ha . tum sab ja sakta ho.

Every one left the mansion, nandini is just looking at manik .

M: so nandu baby voh kia ha na aj sat um is pora ghar ka kam karo gi , or ha evening ma mere friends a raha ha yaha so un ka lia khana bhi ready karna . or sari arrangements bhi tum karo gi.

Nandini was so shocked but nodded in tears and was thinking that she will run away from here. But little did she know that manik is smarter than her.

And started to go toward kitchen but

M: ara kaha

N: breakfast ka lia

She was so hungry as she also had not eaten any thing on yesterday except breakfast.

M: lakin kiu breakfast tab mila ga jab sab kam kar lo gi us sa pehla kuch ni (smirking)

Nandini was so shocked and was having tears.

M: or han yaha sa bhagna ka sochna bhi mat kiu ka aj ma ghar hi hu or security bohat tight ha u cant escape.

N: ap kiu laya ha yaha mujha mana kia kia ha '

M:silent

N; ma nahi raho gi yaha ma ja rahi ho

And started to walk toward the door. But manik held his hair and pulled her and gave a tight slap.

M: don't argue with me!! Ab yaha hi rehna ha tumha , or kam shuru karo

Nandini was crying so much and started doing work and was so weak as she has not eaten anything.

And manik was watching tv.

Scene change

Navya and abhi were trying there best to find nandini . cabir and mukti are also helping them but they don't know her name only they have seen her pic.

Scene change.

Nandini is doing work and now doing arrangements for fab 5 .

The end

I know small update but iam having exams so update will be slow.

Tadda

byby