"Training is very crucial to us. Its how we survive." I said as I walked past him and joined his pack.

"You're running with them?"

"A pack is only as good as its leader." I said not turning to look at him.

I heard him walking after me and I knew he was going to join this time.

"Nate you lead. I will stay in the back and push anyone who falls behind." He nodded his head at me as he took off his shirt, making some of the younger unmated she wolves blush.

He started running and I waited in the back pushing people here and there to run faster.
After the fourth mile I could tell they were slowing down and I didn't think they could take much more.

But they didn't give up. They pushed through to the six mile and when we passed the line it was like they all died.

Their bodies collapsed on the floor as they tried to get air into their lungs.

My pack was barely breaking a sweat. Everyone was water when we heard footsteps coming towards us.

I whiff of the air told me who it was.

I growled as I turned and saw Braxton and his pack warriors come into view.

"He insisted on coming over and helping us train." Danny said as he stood on the left side of me.

"And Nate allowed this?" I asked not once taking my eyes off of Braxton.

"No but dad did." I didn't say anything as I saw Braxton walk up to Nate as they spoke.

Nate didn't look to happy to have him here and that was something I could agree on.

"Want me to kick his ass for you?" I turned my head to Danny who was looking at Braxton and shook my head.

"Uh.. No. I'll manage."

Braxton turned and looked at me but I turned and walked over to my pack.

"When were you going to tell us your mate was joining us."

"I wasn't because I didn't know he was joining us."

I walked past them but stop and turned.

"If any of you refer to him as my mate again, I will kick you out of my pack."

My face told them I was serious, and their face told me they knew I would.

I walked over to my tent and took a breath.

Whenever he is around I could feel my wolf stir.

She needed to be kept at bay and I needed her to understand that.

She must never come out.

I grabbed a water bottle from my bag and returned.

Nate and Braxton were talking to Adam and I knew they were looking for me.

"So what next?" I didn't look at them as I dismissed Adam.

"When we were training the other day I notice your pack lacks self control."

"Self control." Nate said smiling.

"Natalia." She turned and looked at me as I nodded for her to come over.

"Do you see that girl with the blue?"

I nodded to a girl who was sitting on the floor with a jacket and leggings on.