Round Two - Results

Welcome back, everyone, for round two!

We'd like to apologise for the wait but school is/has ended for us and exams season has begun for several members of our team.

We just want to start off with saying that if you did not make it past this round, don't take it to heart! You can always enter again next season, or check out one of our other contests that we will hold in the future!

This chapter will only be showing the Stars and the people who were eliminated. If you were not chosen as a Star, don't feel bad. There were so many excellent entries and we could not pick all of you! You have a chance to be a star next round :)

R O U N D'S    S T A R S:

henry_scott 

zuko_42 

EisenMadchen 

__Raqs__ 

GlitterBabe1912 

unknownfamousauthor 

piyobear88

pixles

Alicia20M

Aisling_Page

Druidrose

_CutieChick_ 

E L I M I N A T E D:  

squirrelg 

 TBJess

SunshineLola17

hectaemma

Alexa781

Closerlook

BraveSexyStrong

MsSarcasual

TheWandererMadness 

W I T H D R A W N

Twinning94

To the people who were eliminated: you will be private messaged what we think you need to work on to make your story the best it can be! For examples of how your synopsis should be, look at the Stars from this round! Please don't get discouraged by the results, keep writing and you'll see the improvement taking place and the passion being stronger than ever before!

Critiques for everyone else will be posted as soon as possible as well as the starting date for Round Three!