Round Three

Hey, guys, welcome back!

We've been debating this round for a while and we haven't come up with a concrete plan for it SO we decided to let you pitch in because, at the end of the day, the Phoenix Awards are here to help you evolve as a writer.

Comment down bellow what you would like to have judged (keep in mind that entire books aren't possible) and in about a week or week and a half this chapter will be updated and there will be a poll resulting of your suggestions and whichever option gets the most votes wins and officially becomes round 3. The other options will be considered for futures rounds.

  We are looking forward to seeing what your answers will be and please don't be shy, any answer is a good one!   

U P D A T E

(10th of August 2017)

We've come up with a poll with your answers and now it's your turn to chose your favourite. Please read all the questions and respond to the fullest of your abilities to them. Also, be honest and only vote once.

This link will also be in the comments and our profile's biography:

https://writerawards.typeform.com/to/uiIG9w

You have until August 24th to answer the poll.

U P D A T E

(24th of August 2017)

Hello and welcome back!

We have a quick announcement before we get into the newly decided theme for this round. We've decided to cut our award series short and make the next rounds extra hard. We've been receiving feedback from you about how we are not on schedule and updates are extremely irregular and we'd like to apologise and thank you for your patience and understanding. We will still take time to ensure our content is of quality but we have everything scheduled and no plans to divert from that plan.

We will be keeping the theme of this round hidden to build up suspense and prevent any possible cheating. Thank you for answering our poll and your answers will be used to generate future round themes.

  We hope to see you until the end of this awards series regardless of the results for the upcoming rounds, you've been a great audience and we love our support. Please cheer for each other and we'll see you on the 5th of September with the results!