Send My Love (To You Your New Lover) (1)

Adele's POV

"Babe I said i'm sorry." I said softly

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it." Simon said coldly, turning away from me. I could barely hold back my laughs any longer

"I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE A GULLIBLE BLOODY BUMHEAD!" I said laughing. Simon turned to face me and his face went white.

"What?" Simon said confused as i continued laughing.

"I GOT YOU!" I laughed as I could see a wave of relief washed over him. He then jumped ontop of me pinning me to the bed while i continued laughing. "Did you really think you'd be able to prank me?" I asked still under simon.

"Well yeah, but how did you know?" Simon asked still on top of me but letting go of my hands.

"I've got my ways" I said with a smirk.

"Laura?" he asked, i nodded. "That b-" He cut himself off when he saw laura walk past

"What was that?" Laura said. Simons face went pale again since Laura heard him.

"N-nothing" He said quickly.

"That's what i thought. And simon did you really think i wouldn't tell my best friend that you were gonna do a cheating prank on her?" Laura said coming into our room, laughing.

"Well no, i didn't really think about you telling her." Simon said getting off of me and and sitting on the edge of the bed with a defeated look on his face.

"Well i mean i'm her best friend so i'm gonna tell her things like that. Unless you we were to tell me you were gonna propose to her." Laura said still leaning against the wall while continued to laugh at simon and his failed attempt to prank me

"I'll keep that in mind next time i tell you something" he said defeated. I could tell Simon was emotionally exhausted after i turned his prank around on him.

****

It's been a hectic last 3 weeks with finalizing the minor details to my tour. I leave tomorrow and simon and the kids are gonna fly out when i get to my second week of shows since Ash is still going through physical therapy with her leg.

"Angelo will you grab my suitcase please?" I asked angelo while i was getting things together last minute like usual. I was running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off scrambling to get everything i need the first week since simon can bring whatever i can't bring with me now, when he flys out.

"Here you go mummy" angelo said wheeling my suitcase into my room and laying it on the floor and unzipping it for me.

"Thank you peanut!" I said kissing him on the forehead.

I just can't believe i waited last minute to pack. But every time i thought about doing it, i got side tracked or caught up in doing other things that i kept pushing it back and now here i am last minute scrambling to get everything i need.

When i finally got everything packed it was already midnight and Peter was picking me up to go to the airport in 3 hours. I laid down and simon pulled me close to him and i was out within minutes.

When 3 am hit my alarm went off and Simon go up and helped me get my bags and , we went downstairs. The kids and Laura followed moments later.

"Bye mummy." Angelo said with a sad look on his face as he ran into my arms.

"Bye baby. I'll see you in 1 week, ok?"

"Ok mummy i love you" Angelo said kissing my cheek.

I said goodbye to the girls and Laura and with that Peter was waiting in the driveway.

Simon helped my load my bags in the back of the car and we said our goodbyes.

"I love you!" Simon said pecking my lips.

"I love you too swampy!" i said pecking his lips. I think we was kind of in shock since i haven't call him swampy in a long time.

"What was that for?" he asked confused

"What was what?"

"You calling me swampy." he said with a small laugh. "You haven't called me that in a long time."

"I don't know, i guess i just miss calling you that" i said with a smile, pecking his lips one last time before getting in the passenger seat of the car.

As we were pulling out of the drive i waved goodbye until i couldn't see them anymore.

'Just one week, just one week' i told myself.

After minutes of silence Peter decided to start conversation. "so how's the kids doing?"

"They're doing good, Ash started physical therapy the other week and she hates it"

"Why does she hate it?" Peter asked as we got onto the freeway.

"Ya'know i'm not really sure" i said with a small laugh.

"So how have you been doing with the situation with your dad?" peter asked. I never told him anything about what happen after the mall incident since i was giving him time off.

"Uhm well he broke in." I said

"What do you mean he broke in? When?"

"The day Ash was released from the hospital. When we all were getting ready to go to bed Ash texted simon that someone what outside the house with a light and after simon went downstairs Mark came in the back door. Now he's being charged with breaking and entering, disorderly conduct, and intent to cause bodily harm."

"Good! That bastard deserves to be behind bars."

"yeah and then after a few months past he escaped and kinda kidnapped me and angelo" I said as we pulled into the airport parking lot. I never told him about the kidnapping

"Why didn't you tell me this?" he asked looking over at me genuinely concerned.

"I didn't want to disturb your time off. But don't worry, everything is taken care of and he can't hurt anyone anymore." i said, he nodded.

When peter parked the car, he helped me with my bags and we headed to the plane, and since it's a private airport we don't have to worry about going through tsa and customs. When we got into the building we met up with my manager and we caught up while we were waiting for the plane to be ready.

After the plane took off i fell asleep for the first part of the 21 hour flight to Perth, Australia. I ended up falling asleep within minutes of taking off.

You can thank @adeleskids for this sequel and it's all because of one text message that i sent that started this whole story.

Before you read any farther, if you haven't read the first book make sure you read it.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for your patients while my lazy butt finally decided to update.

-Ash Xx