Bad Things

disclaimer : I do not own anything except for the turn out of events. Maya Hart belongs to Girls Meets World and the cast of 13RW are from Jay Asher. enjoy the book everyone :*

Maya Hart, a seventeen-year-old teenager that came from Los Angeles. She's bestfriends with Riley Matthews, who is with her since they were little. They grew up in a bay window and been together since then. But, they got separated when Riley's family needs to go to London and Maya needs to transfer schools. Leaving Los Angeles with her mom and step-dad is going to be a fresh start for Maya Hart. North California is supposed to be a fresh start even though it pains Maya to get separated from her childhood bestfriends in LA. Being in North California, going to Liberty High for her Junior year, it's all going well until one night.

She befriended another new girl named Hannah Baker. Hannah is a simple girl at heart. She likes candy, hot chocolate, blue nail polish, filling out surveys, and reading and writing poetry. Deeply romantic, she wants to find love, and is exploring relationships naturally, at her own pace. She's also smart, attractive, and friendly. But something went wrong in her high school life. How did her high school dreams turn into a nightmare?

Maya's world got turned upside down when her new found bestfriend committed suicide. Everybody was mourning about it. Weeks have passed and Liberty High turned into a nightmare for Maya. Everybody was out of there minds. Everybody that bullied Hannah were looking horrible. Bullying is a thing is Liberty High. Even Maya got affected by it because of the fucking list that Alex Standall made.

Maya returns home from school one day to find that she has received a mysterious package in the mail. It contains seven double-sided cassette tapes used by Hannah Baker, her ex-bestfriend who has recently committed suicide. Each tape details a reason that she killed herself. The tapes were sent to various other people before arriving at Maya's door.

***

a/n : i'll try to update as much as i can, l'right? hope you enjoyed the overview