Intro

Chapter 1

Your pov

Those memories of us keep haunting me at night, unable to sleep or get out my house anymore.
You couldn't trust me and that broke me, all my friends are worried about me but I don't care, he hurt me and didn't trust me, he thought I was sleeping around with my brother.
(Throwback)
———————————————————————————-
You smiled at your boyfriend's text as you walk into your new work place.
"Hey Y/N!" your co-worker yells
"Hey Kwon. What's up?"
"Your boyfriend was here earlier."
"Oh really? Why?"
"He just started questioning me about my relationship with you."
"Oh."
This didn't really surprise you. Jungkook usually questioned all your male workers every time you get a new job. At first you thought it was cute but then whenever he came over and you were in the shower, you would sometimes catch him going through your phone. You figured he was being protective so you didn't care very much. You had nothing to hide. 
After work you decided to go visit your brother.
Your brother has been in the hospital for the past 2 years. He got hit by a drunk drive and has been in a coma. You try to visit him at least 3-4 times a week. You told Jungkook about him and how you wanted him to come with you to visit him.
"Good afternoon Y/N. Visiting your brother today?" the head nurse greeted you
"Yes ma'am. How's he doing?"
"Stable."
"Well that's good."
"Don't worry, he'll wake up one day."
"I know." you tried to convince yourself.
You walked into your brother's room and set your stuff down.
"Today was my first day at my new job oppa. Of course Jungkook went to talk to all the guys at work. You'd like him. He's very protective of me. Just like you were oppa. You need to wake up to meet him." you talked to your brother
"I have to go home and wash up. I love you oppa. Please wake up soon." you said as you kissed him forehead.
You were going to wash up and see if Jungkook was free to go on a date.
You walked up the stairs towards your apartment and there was Jungkook just standing by your door.
"Hey. What's up?" you asked with a smile on your face as you opened the door and walked in
"We need to talk." he said seriously, following you into your apartment
"Why? What's wrong?"
"Where the hell were you?!" Jungkook yelled
"What do you mean where?"
"What do you think? I asked you a simple question."
"I was at the hospital Jungkook."
"Oh visiting your boyfriend I see."
"What the fuck Jungkook?!"
"I saw you today! I followed you into the hospital."
"Hold on. You followed me?!"
"That's not the point!"
"No it is a point, Jungkook! Don't you trust me?!"
"No I don't! I saw you kiss him Y/N!"
"On the forehead Jungkook!"
"You still kissed him!"
"He's my fucking brother!"
His facial expression went from one of anger to one of regret.
"You don't trust me."
"No Y/N that's not it."
"Jungkook, you FOLLOWED me!"
"Y/N, I ju-"
"You just what Jungkook? You could've asked me. You could've just believed that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. But you didn't. You thought the worst thing possible, followed me, and accused me of cheating on you."
"I'm sorry Y/N."
"Me too Jungkook."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I mean how are we supposed to be in a stable relationship without trust. And obviously you don't trust me."
"You don't think I trust you?"
"No Jungkook, I don't think. I know. You're always looking for something. You go through my phone and you question all of my male co-workers. You don't trust me at all. And I have not given you a reason to not trust me."
"You know I have a hard time trusting my girlfriends. They've all cheated on me."
"I'm not them Jungkook! Maybe they've cheated on you, but not once have I even thought about cheating on you! Because I love you!"
He didn't say a single word. He just looked at you with a sadness on his face. He knew he was wrong. He started walking towards you and pulled you into a hug. You started to cry in his chest. You loved him so much. You just wanted him to trust you.
"Jungkook...let's break up."
He still didn't say anything, he just held you even tighter. You could feel his tears landing on your face and your head. You started to cry even more. But what choice did you have. You couldn't be with someone who didn't trust you.
He was the boy who broken me when I was 18 years old and I'm 24 now and I don't feel any better, actually I feel worse. Because I miss him, I miss his laugh, smile, humour, his hugs, his beautiful eyes and his gorgeous face.
But I'll never see him again
That day I broke up with him. I had nothing to live for. My parents died when I was 14 and I lived with my aunt until I moved when I was 17 to South Korea 🇰🇷, because I wanted to try something new. Then I met him and he bullied me because he loved me but he didn't know what I wanted from him. I wanted him to show me, he cared for me, he loved me, he trusted me. But he didn't because he didn't believe anything that I would say or do. He'd believe some random girl over me. Because that's the type of guy he is.
I tried to be with him but it didn't work and now I'm the only one hurting...

IF THIS GETS 100 LIKES ILL UPDATE!💗

HEY GUYS!!
THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS!
SORRY ITS VERY SAD AND DEPRESSING BUT I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT HAPPY AT SOME PARTS!
BUT IF U NEED ME OR WANT ME TO PUT SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE IN THE STORY, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AT
Insta; https://www.instagram.com/voguenewtt/
Twitter; https://www.twitter.com/shinieseb/
Snapchat ; shiniesebrennan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BYEEEEE 🐳💗