Zach: post kiss

How could she just run away? He loved her with all his heart but she fled from him. The kiss was so magical, breathtaking, how could she flee from their love? Not caring why she was fled, Zach ran after Ari praying that he could still find her. He finally saw her, hiding behind a tree. He couldn't leave her there, no matter what she thought. He finally came up to her, grabbing her and pulling her in close. He had to say what was on his mind "Ari, why did you leave, after all we went through to find each other, you can't just leave." She was trying to leave his arms but that only made him grip her tighter. He couldn't tell what it was that made her want to leave. All he knew is that he had to do something to show that their love was worth it. But what could he do, just like her, he knew that society would be cruel to them just because of their love. No matter how cruel society would be, he had to say what could have saved their love. He finally said it "Ari, all my life, I have been looking for you. You're even better than I could've imagined. You're the most beautiful and perfect girl I have ever met. You're the first girl that made me care about someone other than myself, the first girl that made me feel nervous just standing next to you. I have to say this Ari, I love you, I loved you ever since I first saw you. I never want to loose you." He looked down at Ari and saw her smile, everything he said was true and that smile made it all worth it to him.