Zach: the walk home

Zach was as happy as could be, his dream girl was even better than he ever thought she could be. The way she walked with such little confidence alarmed him and made him realize how much she needed him. He had to protect her, high school would eat her alive. He wanted to protect her from all harm. He looked away from her for one second, shocked at what he saw next. Seeing Ari scream for help made him realize how much her safety meant to him. He ran as fast as he could to the random boy who was trying to hurt the one person he cared about more than anything. Not caring about the repercussions, he punched the boy, grabbing Ari pulling her in close. He hesitated kissing her, he didn't know what it was about the young girl that made him so nervous. The way she smiled hooked him in, making him want to see it more. Her laugh, oh her laugh, made him smile without even realizing it. The thing that made his heart melt was her eyes, the way that they could show her emotion in one second. But how could he love her? She was a child, so innocent and so young. He didn't care about her age, he loved her no matter what. He couldn't wait any longer, he grabbed the young girl's tiny waist and kissed her. In that moment, the world seemed to fall into place.