Bell Test-Chapter four

Fragment chp4

Bell Test

Chapter four

"Begin!" The three of them leaped away, well more like two seeing as Naruto stood in the middle of the clearing.

"Come here and fight me!" Naruto yelled, attempting to provoke Kakashi.

"You're.. Odd." Kakashi murmured scratching his head, his bored onyx eye stared at Naruto from a distance.

"I said fight me!!" Naruto had his arms crossed, standing defiantly before their sensei.

"Baka." Sasuke grunted from behind a bush.

"The only thing off is your haircut!" Naruto shouted, charging forward his fist clutched aimed at Kakashi.

Naruto halted seeing Kakashi reach into his weapon pouch.

"Fighting style number one, Taijustsu." He rummaged in his pocket. "I'll teach it to you."

Seeing his hand in his weapon pouch Yuki tensed, staring at them with intense eyes.

'Just practice' was what Kakashi had told her, she kept repeating it to herself. Although she continued to repeat what he had said her body fought against her, wanting to move into action against her new sensei.

He pulled out a book titled "Icha Icha Paradise". Naruto who was intent on attacking Kakashi now stood still staring at him with a bewildered expression.

"What's wrong? Hurry up and attack me." Kakashi opened his book, his eye scanning the page as he read.

"What's with the book?!" Naruto pointed at his sensei with an accusing finger.

"I just want to know what happens next. Don't worry, it won't make a difference against you guys anyway." Kakashi responded, his eyes never leaving the page.

"I'll kick your ass!!" Naruto shouted once again rushing toward Kakashi.

Using his momentum Naruto leaped in the air, putting all his speed in his left leg. Swinging his leg he missed as Kakashi ducked, his leg merely brushing Kakashi's hair.

Quickly landing after the missed kick Naruto leaped back at Kakashi, his fist raised to punch his jaw. Before his punch to could land on him Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Huh?" Naruto froze him punch, his arm extended to form the clenched fist that never hit its target.

"A shinobi isn't suppose to be caught from behind, Baka." Kakashi spoke from behind Naruto, crouched down his book held between his two hands that formed the 'tiger seal'.

'Just training... Just training..' Yuki chanted her mouth forming a thin line.

"Naruto! Run away! You're going to get killed!!" Sakura frantically shouted to Naruto from her hiding spot.

"What?" Naruto turned his head toward Sakura's voice.

"Too late." Kakashi said.

"Hidden leaf ancient Taijustsu supreme technique: A thousand years of pain!!" Kakashi shouting, thrusting his finger in the back of Naruto's rear.

"Gyaaaaaaaa!!!!" Naruto exclaimed, flying from the force Kakashi had used,landing with a loud splash in the lake.

Whatever resistance Yuki had managed was broken as Kakashi had used his 'supreme technique' on Naruto. Manipulating her chakura to form strings she cut through the ropes that bound her to the pole. With the speed she gained from years of training she ran at the unsuspecting Kakashi.