Rooftop Run [2]

💙 Picture of Alysa Okami attached💙

Aniela's P.O.V
~

I watched my new friends leave and I frowned. Why did they leave me?! Just because they haven't seen me fight doesn't mean that I can't.

    I went into Raph's room and looked through his drawers. A broken sai, muddy nun chucks, broken pencils... yes!

I found a fake, class/wooden tulip. I grabbed a flower vase on his desk and smashed it with the flower. Yass!! It works!

    I clenched it between my teeth and shifted into a kitty, and hopped up onto the surface, into the night.

                        ***

                    Raphael's P.O.V

    Night was the best part of day.

Having the wind cut through me was heaven, all the while watching the stars and moon while I ran through the musky night, with my brothers.

    I felt sort of bad for leaving Ani behind... mostly because I didn't trust her in the lair.

    I was interrupted when I feel something sharp on my shoulder.

I keep running and a sharp gasp escaped my lips when I see it's a cat... with it's claws tugging onto my tough skin. Ani.

    "What the heck?" I ripped the cat from me and held it beneath it's shoulders, and stopped running. Alysa came to check it out.

    "Ani, I am going to kill you." Alysa was super strict.

    She let out a small meow and shifted into a human again.

    "What the helk are you doing here?!" I asked her.

    "Oh, well I found some useful weapons in your drawers."

    I felt my face go red. "Why would you go through my stuff?"

    Ani sighed in guilt. "I don't know, maybe I kinda felt left behind when you guys left me."

    "Really?" Alysa said.

    Ani shifted into a cat and pounced on her.

    "Whoa, girl fight," Leo said backing up.

    Everyone rolled their eyes at Leo.

"Okay, okay, come here," I lifted Ani under her arms again and set her on my shoulder.

Alysa crossed her arms at Ani, and then looked me dead in the eye with sadness.

    There was a knot in my stomach so I looked away.

"I don't see any kraang out tonight," Leo said, putting a hand over his eyes as a shield.

    "Let's get going then," Alysa said, wanting to untie her mask, and I could see that she was playing with the strings.