c u a r e n t a i s i e t e

Börja om från början

"Where's my gift?" Taehyung and Hoseok are sprawled on the couch, laughing their asses off but Tae manages to point to his bookbag. I take it as a sign to pull it out, the gift wrapped in a long, slender box. "Is it another gag gift?" They don't answer, trying to pull themselves together.

Instead of waiting any longer, I tear the paper, revealing a shoe box. Shoes? "You got me a bobble head and Jimin a pair of shoes?" He groans in annoyance, throwing his hands up and leaving the living room. He's so cute. When I open the lid however, my mouth drops as well, a blush creeping up to my cheeks.

"Y-You got me a..." In my hands was a shoe box holding a plastic 10-inch dildo, complete with the ability to stick on walls. "W-Why w-would you..." Taehyung and Hoseok laugh again, apparently my reaction is just as funny.

"What'd they get you?" Jungkook comes back into the room, curious about the gift. My hands immediately close up the box, hiding it behind my back.

"N-Nothing important. Just... another bobble head..." His head tilts to the side grinning.

"Why are you lying? Just show me the gift." He walks foward, reaching his arms behind me to steal the shoebox. I pull it away, higher than my head which was a mistake. He is taller than me. Jungkook quickly pulls it out of my hands, smirking. "Now was that so hard? I doubt it will be any worse than mi-" His cheeks burn red too, slowly looking to the couple on the couch. "Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok! Why the fuck would you- on a damn cruise? What provoked you to- He's my boyfriend so I think I can take care of- but who allowed you- do they even have these at gift shops?"

"No they don't, we picked it up on the way back." Taehyung smirks, winking at me. "You're welcome.~"

Jungkook's body faces me but still looks down on the ground. "H-Here." I take the box feeling extremely embarrassed. Why would Taehyung put me in this situation?

"Soooo, let's eat?"

**Taehyung's POV**

"Get over it Jungkook, if anything, you should be thanking me. We both know you're dying to see Jimin on his knees, pulling the toy in and out of his-" Jungkook's eyes widen, using his hand to clamp over my mouth.

"S-Shut up!" His face was beet red, his glare wasn't menacing at all. Instead of waiting for him to take off his hand, my tongue slips out, licking his palm. "Ew! Taehyung!"

I laugh at his girlish squeal, closing his and my locker. "Wow, there goes that fag again." Someone murmured as they walked by.

I scoff. "Do you have a problem?" The tall guy stops in his tracks, pivoting on his heels.

"Nope. But you do."

"Excuse me?" Jungkook holds my arm, stopping me from storming to the asshole. "What's it to you?"

"You're the slutty fag, draping yourself over any guy, even your friend." Ha. I didn't care that he called me a slut or a fag cause it was true. I did suck any guys dick before Hoseok but I've changed. Hobi changed me. "And now you're even going after teachers?" The blood in my veins freeze, my face instantly becomes pale.

"What?"

"So it is true! Ha! Guess you really will kneel before anyone, no matter how low their balls sag." My eyes scan the floor, blinking repeatedly so I don't tear up. How did they find out?

"Tae... let's go." Jungkook's hand grips tighter around my bicep, pulling me away. "If you don't have any evidence Shonwu, stop spreading rumours." I silently follow Jungkook to the nearest bathroom, collapsing into his arms as soon as the doors close.

"Jungkook!" My vision blurs, the warm droplets staining his white shirt. "How did-" My sobs cut off my sentence, ringing loud in the empty room.

"Shh shh, everything will be fine. It's just a rumour, nothing is definite."

"But Hoseok could lose his job- he gave up everything for me- Oh God! This is all my fault!" Regret washed over me, all our memories replayed in my head, the different ways we could have been caught. It's all my fault. "I'm so sorry Hoseok."

**Hoseok's POV**

"With the last 15 minutes of class, I want you all to partner up and think about how you will approach the project." A security guard slips through the door, waiting with his arms linked behind his back. "Alright, go ahead." The students begin to whisper, shuffling their desks together. I put on my widest smile, walking to the kind man. "Who are you looking for officer?" I joke.

His face falls, a sad smile appears. "I'm afraid that I'm here for you." Me? "If you could find a replacement for the end of class, Principal Sejin needs to see you."

"S-Sure." I couldn't hide how I was feeling in front of the guard but my students should never see me upset. "Class, I unfortunately have an unexpected meeting to go to but I'm sure you can take care of yourselves until the end of class right?"

Some nod, others smile pointing their thumbs up. "Of course Mr. Jung!"

"Anything for you Mr. Jung!" The guard gives me a weird look, avoiding my gaze as he opens the door for me.

"So what's this about?" I ask in the empty hallway.

"You'll see when we get there." His voice came out grim, a tinge of sadness stained his face. Does he pity me? We end our silent walk in front of the Principal's door, the carving of the school's mascot: the lion, now gives off a menacing feel. "Have a nice day Mr. Jung." With that he takes his leave. I hate when people pity me.

My hand hovers over the thick oak, uncertainty flowing through me. I don't think I've done anything wrong... My trip with Taehyung consisted of my vacation days so they knew I would be-

Taehyung.

This can't be about him right? I slowly knock on the door, a loud "Come in" boomed through the door. Please don't let this be about Taehyung... "Sit down Mr. Jung."

"Y-Yes Principal Sejin."

I'm extending this book so I can add something you all wanted.