Jungkook: Best Friend

As I approached the booth of the bowling alley, I felt all the eyes of the seats inhabitants on me. I already felt uncomfortable being there, but my best friend, Jungkook, insisted on me coming to one of their famous "Guy Nights" I suppose. When Jungkook saw me, he scolded his friends for staring and stood up off of the booth to greet me.

"Y/N! I'm glad you came. I though that you were going to ditch me for memes." He dramatically wiped fake sweat off of his forehead.

"Hm," I tapped my chin in thought. "Damn, why did I not think of that? I would of been home right now if I did."

He kissed his teeth and draped his arm over my shoulder. "You know that you cant get enough of me Y/N."

"Oh, believe me. It's possible. I am already tired of your coconut looking ass."

"Whatever."

"Hyung," Jimin whined. "Why did she gave to come?"

I shot him an annoyed look. "Well Assmin, I'm not too fond of you either."

Jungkook laughed at my retort.

"Yeah shorty, Y/N and I have been a pair since birth so get used to it."

"Are we going to start bowling?" One of his friends asked.

"You guys go ahead, I wanna take Y/N somewhere." He announced while still having his arm draped around my shoulders.

"I wasn't aware of this, what if I wanted to bowl?" I asked.

"I promise that you will like this much better." Jungkook promised me.

"Really? And you know that how?"

He shushed me and broke away from the group and we went in the direction of a room which was glowing quite brightly. I wasn't sure of what it was, but I was pretty excited to see.

I gasped when we entered the room; it was an arcade!

"Kookie, holy fuck I haven't been to an arcade in forever." I exclaimed excitedly.

He smiled and watched me. "I know, that's why I picked this place. And also, they have skeeball, I am a fucking legend at skeeball."

I kissed my teeth. "You have to turn everything into a damn competition."

"Everything is a competition, Y/N."

"Well then, I'm going to kick your ass at Skeeball." I detached myself from his grip and started after the large red machines in the corner.

"You wish, Y/N. You wish."