Jimin: Best Friend

I watched as Jimin practiced his dance with the rest of his friends in the school dance hall in awe. He was amazing and the way he moved was so fluid and unreal. The way that his body moved along to the rhythm and beat so effortlessly was truly a sight to see. I was glad that I came today. Jimin had been begging me to see his choreography for weeks, but I turned him down or had plans. But now that I was watching him, I wanted to come every possible time.

Soon, their choreography came to a stop and they dispersed from each other, panting and heaving. I watched Jimin, who took a large sip of a water bottle, which I swore belonged to me. Or at least it did before he stole it from my apartment. Jungkook walked up behind him and hit his shoulder a bit, saying something to him that made him look in my direction and smile.

I was confused but I smiled back at him. He soon said something back to Jungkook and then made his way over to where I sat.

"Y/N, how was it?" He perkily asked me, excited for my answer.

"Jimin, I have no words." I began.

His face became confused as he cocked his head and looked at me.

I smiled and stood up to walk to him.

"It was so amazing. You did so great!" I praised.

His once confused expression softened and he smiled shyly.

"You really think so?"

I nodded my head and pulled him in for a hug.

"Ah, Y/N! I'm sweaty! You'll get dirty." Jimin said.

"I don't care, chim. I just want to hug my best friend." I said into his shoulder, holding him tightly.

He wasn't lying, he was sweaty as hell and it was kinda gross, but I loved him so damn much that it didn't even matter.

Jungkook stood a few feet in front of us, smirking. He hit Taehyung's shoulder and he looked at us too, smirking. Jungkook soon left Taehyung and walked up to the two of us.

"Cute,"

Jimin retracted from me and rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

"Kookie.." He warned.

Jungkook rose his hands up innocently. "I didn't do anything, shorty."

I felt Jimin tense up at the nickname. He hated being called short more than anything. I felt the need to protect him in some way so I took a step forward to call Jungkook out.

"Jungkook you have legit no right to make fun of someone when you're over here looking like a crusty dusty coconut headass." I snapped, surprising myself and everyone around me.

The rest of the group erupted in laugher, and surprisingly, so did Jungkook.

"She's a keeper," he said to Jimin. "Be good to her, Jimin."

"I will." He said more to me than him.

I squirmed under his intense gaze and changed the subject to lighten the mood.

"Is that my bottle?" I pointed to the mint green bottle that he held.

"This?" He lifted the bottle. "No."

The tone in his voice told me that he was lying.

"Jimin,"

"Y/N,"

"Jimin." I warned again.

"Fine it's your bottle." He admitted.

I shook my head at him.

"You little theif." I laughed.

"I'm your little thief though, right?" He cupped his face in the cutest way while asking.

"Of course."

He smiled again.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" I leaned in to whisper to him.

He nodded and leaned forward so that I could whisper in his ear.

"Your ass looks good in those pants, Chim." I quickly leaned back and winked before beginning on my way out of there.

"Y/N! Wait!" Jimin yelled after me, sounding rather flustered.

"See you later Jimin!"