Hoseok: Roommate

"Y/N!!!" Your roommate Hoseok, or 'HOEsucc' as you call him, yells from outside of the bathroom while tapping lightly on it. "Are you almost done in the shower? I'm bored and I miss you."

"Damn, chill your needy ass. I'll be out in a second." I said a bit loudly as I pulled my shirt on.

I took a quick look in the mirror and wiped away some condensation that built up after my hot shower, looking at myself. I had on some black shorts with a white rim and a rather tight black t-shirt on. It was obvious that Hoseok had a thing for me ever since I put out the "Looking for a roommate" ad almost a year ago, and this outfit exposed a lot of skin which wouldn't help the situation.

Sighing, I took my hairbrush off of the counter and unlocked the door. When I pushed on it, it was heavy. So I pushed harder which resulted in a large crash from the other side. Out of curiosity I opened the door all the way, only to see Hoseok on the ground rubbing his elbow.

"That's what you get for being a pedo." I joked. "Are you okay?"

I bent down to Hoseok's level on the floor and offered to help him up. He gladly took my hand, too gladly actually.

"So what did you need me for?" I asked once we were both standing up.

He shrugged, not taking his happy eyes off of me. "I just wanted to see you."

"Well you saw me. I'm going into my room." I pat his shoulder and turned to retreat into my room and the rest of season 6 of The Walking Dead that I  left on pause.

"Wait!" Hoseok exclaimed while grabbing my hand, stopping you from making the trip back.

"Yes?"

"I thought that we could hang out in the living room. I made a fort." He pleaded with cute puppy eyes and pointed to a cluster of pillows and blankets set up in a way to look like a tent of some kind on the living room floor.

"Hoseok.." I trailed.

"Please." His eyes were pleading and getting sadder.

I sighed. "Fine. Let me get my laptop so that I can watch The Walking Dead out here."

"Wait! No." He exclaimed.

"Why not?" I folded my arms over my chest awaiting the excuse to follow.

"Because.. I'm scared. I don't like scary things."

"You dork." I laughed and followed him to the pillow fort completely forgetting about the hairbrush and everything else.

Once we were both situated, Hoseok leaned his head in my lap and stares up at me with his beautiful eyes. I looked back down at him, lovingly stroking his soft black hair. He shut his eyes momentarily and opened them a few seconds later with a cute smile on his face.

God. He was beautiful.

"Can I read you a story?" He asked me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Of course, cutie." I replied, cursing myself for the pet name right after it left my mouth.

Hoseok's eyes and face brightened up at the name and he sat up and flipped open a book that rested on a nearby pillow.

"Okay, let's start."

As he began reading, I  felt my heart rate slow down and I started to feel tired. My head was soon leaned up against his shoulder, making him tense at first. We were as close as physically possible and my heart fluttered at the feeling of him breathing in sync with you. Soon, my eyes fluttered shut and his words began to melt together, becoming distorted and misty.

That's when I knew that this was a start of something good.

••••••

He's so god damn precious

He's so god damn precious. I love Hobi so much 💙