A blast from the past

Hey guys!! It's Lee here! And I'm getting really pumped up to write this chapter! This ones going to be a pretty long one. I'm hoping for it to be 500 words or longer. I will tell you guys how many words it is at the end of this chapter! Yay hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!! :3
-Lee
_________________________
I turn around to leave the ally way when I see... "LEE???!?"

"W-what are you doing here!??" I exclaimed. "Well I sensed some strong magoi  over here and I wanted to check it out." Lee explained pretty calmly. Her face did not look as cheery as usual. In fact she looked... Confused. "Oh well okay I have to go now anyways." I say as I try to pass her. But she blocked my way. "Y/n... Where you... Reborn?" Lee asks. Her blue eyes piercing my own. I looked away from her curious stare and tried to think of an excuse for her question.  "Well um you see..." I start but my mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything to say. "Is that why your sad?" She asked. Her head tilting slightly to the left as she did. "Because you where adopted into your family? Do you think you have no real family?" She kept asking me questions but I was not expecting the thing she said next. "I lost my family too. I lost everything. Then I died... But this other magi... He- he gave me another chance. And... I was happy! I remember my old life. How everything was so sad and lonely. Then I was reborn and I met all of you like Sinbad, Jafar, Hinahoho, and you. And I had found my family." Lee explained. Her eyes tearing up and her cheeks flushed. But she wiped them away.
~Lee's Flashback~ (and also her P.O.V for the entire flashback)
🎶🎶D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E I see things that nobody else sees.🎶🎶 I sketched the head, then the neck, then the body, and lastly the legs and feet. Knock knock! "Come in!" I say. "Honey time for dinner." Ma says. "Okay I'll be down in a minute." I don't look up from my paper since I'm in that 'drawing grove kind of thing' "okay Hun" Ma said and walks away. I put my earbuds back in and blasted the music. 🎶🎶You make me feel invincible earthquake powerful just like a tidal wave you make me brave!!🎶🎶 I hummed to the music and tapped my foot along to the tune. I finally finished the sketch and the line art. Now for the coloring! My favorite part!!! I was just about to open my drawer when I heard my door slam closed. I took my earphone out and turned my head slowly to the door. "NOO!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!" I heard Ma scream. "Mom..." I whisper. I then shot up from my desk and ran to the door and tried to yank open the door but... It wouldn't open. "MOM!!" I scream. I continued to try and pry open the door but with my luck of course it wouldn't open. After 5 minutes which felt like hours the opened.  I stepped out quietly and walk down the stares. The screams stopped awhile ago but I still wanted to be careful. I turned the corner into the kitchen and I... I, "MOM!! DAD!!" I screamed. "Wrong move missy." Said a voice behind me. Then everything went black.
~Flashback Ends~ (back to Y/n's P.O.V)
"And then I was given a second chance!" Lee smiled. And it's all thanks to Judar!!" She exclaimed.