A normal girl

As I made the last mark on paper I sighed in relief. "Geeze when did homework take this long?" I asked myself. Another sigh escaping my lips. Today I went to the library to get my studying done but I never knew it would take this long! I brush my hair out of my face as I look to the window next to me and realize it was sunset. "Oh shoot! My moms gonna kill me!" I yell. I earned a couple of 'Shh's' from everyone as I pack my backpack up and run out the door. As I was running down the sidewalk I ran into my old friend Milo. I slowed my pace and by the time I reached him And stopped I front of the red haired male. "Hey there y/n!" He said while waving his hand. "Hi Milo! Look I'm kinda busy right now I really need to go!" I exclaimed. "Why y/n? You just got here." Milo questioned. Sadness trailed his voice. "I'm sorry but seriously, I'm late and I need to go!" I said a little more angry. "Y/n before you go I just need to tell you some-" He was cut off as I sprinted away towards the crosswalk. "Y/n I love you!" Milo yelled as I ran across the crosswalk I stopped in surprise and turned my head towards him. I then Saw his face turn to horror as he shouted something. And before I new it I felt a wave of bone crushing pain before it all went dark. My ears flooded with the sounds of people, sirens, and... A man?