I will not die tonight.

I know this song has nothing to do with the series but I thought it would be good for this chapter.
________\__________________
This should be good

The golden sphere around me began to glow brighter as it lifted me up into the air. "Y-y/n?!" Sin said but I ignored him. My focus was on the man who was now drawing out his sword.
~flashback~
"But how will I know what to do?" I ask. Worry tracing my voice. "Just say the fraze and the the rest will come to you!" Yunan said a bit to cheerfully. I sweat dropped. "Great" I said.
~flashback ends~
"What are you waiting for brat? C'mon kill me!" The man said. "Let's take this outside..." I said as I smiled evilly.  We both made our way outside and as soon as he left the house I shot a fire ball at him and with success it hit him. He screamed in pain as the fire burned his flesh. "It this really a one hit kill?" I whisper. I floated back down to the ground and let the golden sphere disappear as everyone circled around him. I looked around and noticed all the other villagers where here. 'Oh no did they see?' I ask myself.  The. We all stared at the now burnt man just barley holding on to life. "You deserve this. If what y/n said was right." Said dad. His face serious. I look over at sin and he was just in awe. He looked at me with so much amazement I almost couldn't understand why. Alittle while later everyone left and by hearing mummers on the streets luckily no one saw me kill him. Back in the house everyone looked at me. "W-what?" I ask. "What do you mean what? We wanna know how you did that!" Dad and Sin said in unison. "Honey, I kinda want to know everything. On how you got those powers." Mom then said more calmly. "O-oh..." I said scratching my head. "Well, it's crazy but it's true... But..."