She tilted her head as I moved down her neck. I grabbed her bra strap with my teeth and moved it down her shoulder, declaring that I needed a bit more space.

She brought her hands up to my hair, digging her nails into my scalp as I bit down on her skin. She stiffened, knowing that I was about to leave a mark.

I brought my hands under her thighs, giving her support as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her up while sucking the skin on her neck.

"Baby," she whispered under her breath. "That hurts."

I chucked while letting go of her skin. I ran my tongue over the sore and marked skin, mentally commending myself at the mark that I had left. I planted a kiss on the skin and moved down to her collar bone. I traced it with kisses, gliding my teeth against it for her to run her hands through my hair frustratedly. She caught her breath as I moved my hands up to her bum, squeezing it gently.

"Zayn," her voice came out shaky.

"Yes baby."

"I still hate you," she whispered.

I laughed lightly, "I hate you more."

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded as I brought my lips back up to hers, not giving her the chance to say anything else as I pressed my lips down to her soft ones.

I walk over to the bed and sit down, not breaking the contact Kat and I had going on with our lips. She sat on my lap as I ran my fingers down her forearms before connecting them to her waist.

She began to move her hips against mine, rocking back and forth gently. This caused a heavy moan to escape my lips, making her moan in response.

I dug my nails into her skin as she began tugging on my hair. She was rocking against me harder now, and for the first time in a while, she was the dominant one.

"Fuck," I breathed into her mouth.

She giggled but didn't say a word, continuing to bring me pleasure. I pressed her body against mine, her chest pressed to mine. The way her body moved against mine felt incredible.

"You're so fucking hot," I whispered.

"I know," she smirked.

I pressed her down against the bed, crawling on top of her. We pulled apart, taking deep breaths.

"Why the fuck," I breathed, out of breath from out kiss. "Why the fuck did you do that to me?"

She ran her finger down my chest, "you didn't like it?"

I shook my head immediately, "no it's just. You should've warned me or something."

Man, I sounded pathetic right now.

She giggled and pushed me off of her. I fell to her side when she took that opportunity to climb on top of me. Her body was pressed against mine as she said, "you deserved it. After all, I do hate you."

Dammit, she was winning. I don't know if it was her attitude or her lack of clothing, but I decided to let her win this time. Not that I had a chance after that anyways.

"Well next time, I would love it if you warned me before turning me on like that."

She thought about it for a second, "I don't think so."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. She sighed happily and rested her head against my chest as she fell to the side.

I took the blanket and brought it over us. She took my hand in hers and brought it to her face, setting it down against her cheek. She kept her hand over mine and shut her eyes.

"I love you," she finally whispered.

I let out a breath, "I love you too baby."

***

(Kat's POV)

My eyes opened fairly early in the morning. I felt as if a ton of bricks had smashed against my head. My eyes were heavy and I could barely open them.

I looked around not recognizing where I was. I took notice of my lack on clothing and began to panic.

No. No. No.

I looked to my side, hoping I knew who was next to me. Once my eyes landed on a sleeping Zayn, I took a breath of relief.

But that didn't stop me from panicking. I couldn't remember anything that happened last, and I hoped it didn't go too far.

Before I knew, tears were pouring out of my eyes. Did I have sex with him? I just my eyes, trying to remember the best I could, but nothing came to mind. I grew frustrated and couldn't think straight. What the hell happened last night?

My worried sobs awoke him. He became concerned and immediately sat up next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close so that my head rested on his chest.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He whispered in my hair.

My sobs grew heavier and the thought I'd everything that could happen ran through my mind. "Wha- what happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I didn't reply, instead just grabbing his arm and digging my nails into it. I was growing frustrated and I needed answers before I went crazy.

"No, no, no," he said, suddenly realizing what I was talking about. He planted a kiss on the top of my forehead before saying, "nothing happened babe."

I shook my head. That was not enough.

He brought his fingers under my chin and lifted my gaze to meet his. He looked me deep in the eyes and said, "we came to celebrate because you got an apartment. You ended up over drinking and going wild, but I was still sober. You got hurt on your foot so I decided to go home but my motorcycle broke down. And since it was too late to go anywhere, Louis and Harry offered me a room to stay in for the night."

I kept watching him, waiting for him to continue. So he did. "I promise you my love, nothing like that happened. I knew you were drunk and feeling a bit wild but I didn't do anything that I knew you'd end up regretting. Okay?"

He looked hurt as he said this. I wouldn't blame him, I made it sound like he wasn't worthy of me. I nodded, and I knew this didn't explain a lot but I had to trust him. And I did, but I was still shaking.

He pulled me against him, pressing a quick kiss to the top of my head. "I would never take advantage of you Kat. Please trust me."

"I do trust you Zayn," I whispered. "I trust that you wouldn't take advantage of me and I want you to know that if anyone, it's going to be you Zayn. I love you and only you."

He took a sigh of relief, "and I love you."

----------

It would mean a lot for you to leave feedback, vote, and follow me. Remember, it takes hours for me to write, and seconds for you to vote. :) ily.

Runaway (A Zayn Malik fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें