Chapter 48 ♡

Mulai dari awal

So I decided to make fun with it.

"You are here now," I smirked at Kat briefly but looked down at the girls.

All three of them giggled and I said, "so we can have a bit fun."

Of course I wasn't even going have any type of fun with them. I just wanted to use them to see what Kat would do.

"Shall we find a quiet place?" The brunette said quietly, resting a hand on my chest.

I really wanted to push her away but I looked up to see Kat setting down her bottle and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

The blond immediately pushed the brunette back and put her hands on my chest. "I know where we can go," she said flirtatiously.

The red head was more focused on examining the scene than making any move.

That's when I looked over at Kat who was now storming over to us. I watched her as she got frustrated with her heels mid way and threw them off, not caring where they went. She came and shoved all the girls off of me and didn't say a word. Instead she just smashed her lips to mine.

Her hands made their way to my head, digging her nails into my hair. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing her body to mine. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, tasting the alcohol she had drank.

She pulled apart and passed me a look like she was going to kill me. But I smiled at her.

I loved the drunk side of her.

She spun around to come face to face with the girls. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dug my face into her neck, her back pressed to my chest.

"You can leave," Kat spat. "There's nothing to see here."

I chuckled into her hair, placing a kiss to her neck.

They all rolled their eyes at her, "he's not into you." The brunette fought.

I looked up at them, continuing to hold Kat. My eyes hardened, "get out of here."

They all seemed surprised at my sudden change in action. But they left, walking out of the kitchen and murmuring things under their breaths.

Once they were out, Kat spun around and shoved me back. I chuckled, "what's wrong?"

"You know sure as hell what's wrong."

I laughed, "I just wanted to see what you would do."

"Well don't do that again," she spat.

"Why not?" I spoke, walking towards her.

She took a step forward, "because it's not funny."

I laughed, "yes it is."

She brought her arms up to push me back again but I grabbed them before she could.

She tried to pull apart from my grasp, but I tightened my grip.

"Let go of me," she ordered.

"No."

"I'm going to go dance," she said. "Just because you're no fun, doesn't mean I have to stay locked up in here with you."

I let go of her hands, "fine."

She didn't waste a moment before she turned and stormed out of the room. She wasn't really mad, was she?

If one thing was for sure, it would be that if I saw her doing what I just did with another guy, I would be pissed.

After a short while, I walked out of the kitchen and into the crowded living area. Music was busting out loud, but the people somehow managed to be louder.